Thread: Two budgies in San Jose, CA

Two budgies in San Jose, CA

Okay, having Iris and Ivy home is VERY stressful for bugies, cats, and humans. The cats are going BERSERK trying to get at the budgies, who are freaking out about the cats. It's a vicious cycle.

The girls are eating pellets and Nutri-An cakes, not fattening seeds. They aren't tame, but they are very playful and charming. They come with a Prevue F040 flight cage, which is HUGE, as well as a carrier and a LOAD of toys, food, and goodies!

Email me at [email protected] if you want to meet them!

Aww, what a nice big cage they have! I am of course about as far away as one could get in the continental US, but hope they find a home!
    I've Been Frosted

Just an update; Iris and Ivy lucked out, and the store manager who replaced me offered to take them back into the store! Apparently the customers missed them! I've been in to visit several times since then, and they look so happy to be home!

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    Just an update; Iris and Ivy lucked out, and the store manager who replaced me offered to take them back into the store! Apparently the customers missed them! I've been in to visit several times since then, and they look so happy to be home!
    Awww, good to hear!
    I've Been Frosted