Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I noticed

I noticed

That alot of your kitties take over the keyboard sometimes!

SOOOO I thought i'd let Tiger say a few words...here he is

Hewwo evrybudy, Im tiger and im fearse as a lionnnn grrrr, i meen purrrr, me looking for fwends to talk to, anywon wan ta b mmmeye fwend?

Meeeeeeeeeeow Tiger,

I is glads your meowmie lets you do da puter thingy too! we has lotz of fun heir - evvewee bodee is fwends! Wot do yoo looks likes? We osso want too see lotz of picshurs. I will be ure fwend! I is Ally, and next week I is too - i is haffing a birfday!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Hey Tiger,
    come to Juni's party. But I tell you shez my purrrlfwend
    Filou

hiiiiii tiger!!!!meeeeeoooooowwww! itz blueberry heer, shhhh, mommy dont no dat im on the puter. idsodfhsh dosaduj oops thsoe tufs in me pawwwws get in da way wen i twy to tipe
    siahdojfo i need to pwactice tiping dijdihdoha
    o, i wud loooooove to b ur fwend, how do u look?? i am a blu point himmy, wat coloor r u?
    oops, mommys comin, gotto go nooooow,
    bbbbbbbyyyyyyeeee!mfisnd;
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Heres a picchure ov me! O, and i dunt hav a momme, i hav a dadde!

Tell me Tiger, is Daddy single and not seeing anyone??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Daadie is vewy 1 and not seeing n e 1 but me!

Hello Tiger these are the cats of the lost cats hotel , all 15 of us! Dont you have another kitty to pal around with? You ust be lonely! Humans are nice but everyone needs to be with thier own kind! Tell your daddy that you are lonely and there are so many Kitties that need a really good home.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by catmandu
    Dont you have another kitty to pal around with? You ust be lonely!

Gee, the poor guy isn't even here a day and already he's being pressured to add to the family.

No wonder most of us here have at least two, if not many many more. And if we only have one or two, we want more.

I'm sure if we all lived in big houses and had accomodating spouses we's all end up with at least 13.

Also, thinking of those of us who have lots o' kitties, anybody know where Wayne's been lately? More computer problems?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Hewwo Tiger..
    Diz is mozart.. I wiv wif 2 oder kittiez.. Bach (who id currentlee in luv with Ally whom u met).. and Eliza..

We jus wanted tu say hewwo and welcum! We r alwayz here if u need advic on how tu deal wif ur parent!

Ur new Buddiez..

Mozart, Bach, Eliza

Hewwo famus ded peeple!!! My daddee wistens to your moosic all da tyme! *snikr* Im hapy du meat u! I cot meye first fwing fing twoday!, Dadde wasnt hapee wif me dough! He mad me wach him put it unda the gwound wif a wittle fwat wok wear his head was I was hungy! Talk to wou thoon fwiends!!!!

Huwwo Tiger

Mi nem is Pixel shhhh im nott ment to be on the laptp mummy will probly tell me to stp presing keys! Can i be your frend? Hedbumpies cming your way

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

HERWOOOOO!!!!!

Mai nayme Minuboz'ell!i WUFF KITTEH KAHTZ!!!U WAN BE MA SPECIAL FWHEND?
    4ye enj0i bwingying mistoh skilly pantz to thuh z00!he laaffff at alll t3h animonalz!

wehn I sad he go bumpythump on mai chulaces!he vehbee spekial anb i wuvvv hym!!!!

be mai fwend ^_________________^

I hav a diry oN CatstEr...ch*cch It OwT Heeere:

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=313762&j=t

Luve JaCK xxXXxXxX

Just Kidding.Tool.