Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Hey Catmobile Kitties!

I'm glad to hear that Utchie isn't in any trouble about the bet. But when I saw the horse's name, it was easy to understand why he did it. Under the circumstances I don't think you'd be upset with him, Donna.

Got a brief call from Groucho. The party lasted into the wee hours but a great time was had by all. Franklin was asked to play during the award ceremony and got a standing ovation for his performance of "My Old Kentucky Home". The 160,000+ attendees loved it so much that nobody sang while he played!

This time the barn cats joined the party and Groucho said they brought some primo - top - of - the - line catnip. The festivities really took off when Nelson started his square dance calling, every horse, barn cat, and Catmobile kitty was up dancing. Sparkler had them in awe of her Scottish dancing moves. Pinot, Cassie, Chels, Groucho, and Franklin had a conference with the barn cats. Plans are being made for the barn cats to join in on a Catmobile trip.

After their naps, UtchieB is treating the crew to dinner. Groucho said they all are very excited that his horse placed but he and his cousin will discuss reporting his winnings to the IRS when they get home. No word on when that might be.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I used to work on the racetracks out here and have some friends who still work there. I get some tips for big races sometimes and I sent some money with Mac (he's the most level=headed) and had him place some bets on the winner. I hope he gave the other kitties the tip!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

OMG! Where am I gonna store all those hats? The Princess has more clothing and accessories than I do....sheesh......
    And I thought bagpipes took up a lot of room...
    I either need to move to a bigger house or remodel this one. I hope Franklin bet big and won big....and didn't spend all the loot on tuna and nip....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Dear Groucho,

Since the Catmobile is going up to Catada on May 16 to go with the Found Kitties to the new deli by their hotel, could we please go to the Toronto Blue Jays game on May 17? They are playing the New York Yankees. Meowmie has been to Toronto once and she said it was a neat city.

Purrs,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Groucho,

Since the Catmobile is going up to Catada on May 16 to go with the Found Kitties to the new deli by their hotel, could we please go to the Toronto Blue Jays game on May 17? They are playing the New York Yankees. Meowmie has been to Toronto once and she said it was a neat city.

Purrs,
    Cassie
    Oh Cassie, that's a super wonderful idea!!! We're Yankees fans in my house and I'd love to see them live and in person. Last year Soncat took Meowmie to a game at their new stadium for her birthday. They had a wonderful time and finally got home at 2:00 in the morning! Meowmie said the only thing she felt bad about is they have Yankee collars for dogs BUT NOT FOR CATS - something has to be done about that.

Hmm....maybe while we're there the Catmobile can make a stop at Niagara Falls. Meowmie and Soncat were there and said it's awesome. Tell you what, while I arrange for the Catmobile, call Pinot and arrange for tickets would you post a new thread about it and see who wants to go?

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oh boy.. we're so excited, going to Catada!!!!

Bagpipes all tuned up, dancing shoes polished...
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery