Thread: Found a LONG LASTING Dog Chew!

Found a LONG LASTING Dog Chew!

Himalayan Dog Chews.

They are made with Yak and Cow Milk, Salt and Lime Juice. That is it! No preservatives, additives, colors etc.

Foster pup Willy can eat through a 4 inch Bully Stick in half an hour. So I wanted something longer lasting.

These chews come in small, medium and large sizes. I ordered the small. They arrived quickly!

Gave him one this afternoon. After an hour and a half, I picked it up for another day. He has just about started it, less than 1/4 of it is gone.

They seem expensive, but if they last this long, have to take that into account. I did give on to the other pups. They all worked on it, took turns burying it under a pillow, I snatched it to give to another dog. That one "looks" like it has been licked a bit and that is it. I know they have been chewing on it. So this is very firm.

Here is a link for Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...BR0KZ8S1CW533M

On the dogster forum, people are saying they are supposed to last a long time but one said their dog snapped right through it in less time than a bully stick. So I don't know if maybe it varies, but they are supposed to last long. Lol Glad they love it though... I've been wanting to give it a try with Delta.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Quote Originally Posted by MonicanHonda View Post
    On the dogster forum, people are saying they are supposed to last a long time but one said their dog snapped right through it in less time than a bully stick. So I don't know if maybe it varies, but they are supposed to last long. Lol Glad they love it though... I've been wanting to give it a try with Delta.
    Maybe a few dogs here and there will snap it?

The only folks I know who have tried it, thus far, had bichons, and it is lasting a LONG time for all of us.

Wonder how it would work out with Delta. They sell them at our local health dog store... so I'll give them a try.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*