Thread: Politics and religion.

Hybrid View

By decision of the USSC, the Union has to represent everyone who works under the Contract(s), whether or not they're a scab.

If you get fired from the Post Office, chances are better than even you'll get your job back, unless you were fired for a felony. Management is so competent in the USPS that regardless of how many times they lose a removal case they keep screwing up the same issues.

Management is the party who makes life in the Post Office so much fun. They are largely people who couldn't hack it in craft for one reason or another, and were promoted to a supervisory position where they couldn't do much damage. Unfortunately, they Post Office also promotes from within soo...........

There is a major call from NAPS (National Association of Postal Supervisors) for the USPS to do something about the little tyrants who are in charge, but change is hard to come by, because they'd have to remove their fellow executives. Instead of firing them, they just get moved from place to place until they retire.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    By decision of the USSC, the Union has to represent everyone who works under the Contract(s), whether or not they're a scab.

If you get fired from the Post Office, chances are better than even you'll get your job back, unless you were fired for a felony. Management is so competent in the USPS that regardless of how many times they lose a removal case they keep screwing up the same issues.

Management is the party who makes life in the Post Office so much fun. They are largely people who couldn't hack it in craft for one reason or another, and were promoted to a supervisory position where they couldn't do much damage. Unfortunately, they Post Office also promotes from within soo...........

There is a major call from NAPS (National Association of Postal Supervisors) for the USPS to do something about the little tyrants who are in charge, but change is hard to come by, because they'd have to remove their fellow executives. Instead of firing them, they just get moved from place to place until they retire.
    Talking about management UPS seems to be able to get rid of their management but the USPS has to hang on to the idiots? Why can't they kick them out the door too? There is nothing like having to work under an idiot?

Does he really think people will buy this

Gingrich: Love of country contributed to affair

Newt Gingrich says his passion for his country contributed to his marital infidelity. In an interview posted Wednesday by The Christian Broadcasting Network, Gingrich - who recently converted to Catholicism - said he had sought God's forgiveness for mistakes in his past.

source

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Does he really think people will buy this

source
    I read today it is every comedian's dream. Think of the joke potential as he has left two wives - all I suppose because his passion for his job overcame his passion for his wife? Are we to assume, if elected president, he will fool around because of his passion for the job? Or will he not be passionate for his job and instead be faithful to his third wife?

Catholic is his third religion as well. I guess three is his lucky number?

That he was going after Clinton for having an extra-marital affair at the same time HE was having an extra-marital affair.

And don't you always wonder - how does it make wife number one and wife number two feel when he waxes on about how this marriage is the right one....

But it is all okay because he has asked God for forgiveness....oh please!

The boundless hypocrisy of Mr. Gingrich here.. with nice-Catholic-Wife#3 Callista with whom he was having a nice Catholic affair while still married to Wife #2.. just takes my breath away.

"What I can tell you is that when I did things that were wrong, I wasn't trapped in situation ethics, ... "

SITUATION ETHICS? HUH?????

"I was doing things that were wrong, and yet, I was doing them," he said. "I found that I felt compelled to seek God's forgiveness. Not God's understanding, but God's forgiveness."

GOD'S UNDERSTANDING? HUH?????????

Oh, it will be SO much fun if he does decide to run!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    "I was doing things that were wrong, and yet, I was doing them," he said. "I found that I felt compelled to seek God's forgiveness. Not God's understanding, but God's forgiveness."

GOD'S UNDERSTANDING? HUH?????????

Oh, it will be SO much fun if he does decide to run!
    Not wife number 2's understanding, not wife number 2's forgiveness????

(But of course, he was screwing her while still married to wife number one - to whom he presented his divorce demands while she was in hospital recovering from cancer surgery...so I suppose - to Newt's way of thinking - wife number 2 had it coming? After all...she DID fool around with a married man....)

Bring him on.

And let us not forget Mike Huckabee. He has the temerity to admonish Natalie Portman for being pregnant and unmarried after being less critical of Bristol Palin for doing the same thing.

Even Elisabeth Hasselbeck got on his case about that - “I think Mike Huckabee is a good guy when it comes down to it … but I really honestly beg [fellow conservatives] to kind of decide whether you’re going to condemn abortion or condemn women having children,”