Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A picture of my brothers greyhound...

A picture of my brothers greyhound...

I thought I would share a picture of my brothers greyhound, I love him to death! His name is Cactus Ned aka. Ned. My brother lives in Arizona, with Ned, and his wife Colleen. My brother let his wife pick out there first dog, Ned, and then he would get to pick out their second dog. My sister in-law got Ned, and my brother wanted to get a German Shorthair Pointer. Well, that never happend.... A few days ago my brother called and said that they got another Greyhound! Her name is Matti and she is a brindle, not sure what color yet. I will post pictures of her when they get here, but for now I thought I would post a picture of beautiful Ned..
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

oh wow he's beautiful!i would love to have a greyhound!they look so graceful,dont they!?!

Oh I just LOVE greyhounds... Ned is stunning!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

oh how cute! i LOVE the ears!!!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

I have heard that greyhounds are like potato chips ----- you can't have just one!!!

Ned is just adorable.

Great picture!! I can't wait to see the new one!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Omg he is beautiful!!

Greyhounds are so cool, I love Ned, because he looks like he could break, but he is so strong. I can stand up, and when he is standing next to me I can easily pet his back, I love it! My brother lives in AZ so there backyard is mostly dirt, when they let Ned out in the morning, he runs in the yard, around in a circle, and all you can see is dust! lol
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

How old is Ned? Do you know his ear tattoos or his racing name? From the looks of it, Ned is a brindle and white. There's a very very very very tiny chance that he may be Giselle's sibling. Do you also know which state he raced in????

Ned is about 1 1/2 years old, his racing name was Cactus Ned, I am 99.99% sure he raced in Arizona...
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

Ned is gorgeous.

It's decieving, Greyhounds look so dainty, but they are so fast!
    It is a huge coincidence that man's best friend wags his tail rather than his mouth.

Awwww darn. No match Oh well, it's a little funny because he retired at only 1 1/2 yrs LOL.

Lol, yeah, my brother said that he used to "stop and smell the flowers" I think he also said that they used Ned for training more than they did racing, because he was slow the other dogs pushed harder to get past him, and they ran harder when they could beat someone
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

What a handsome, handsome boy you are Ned! I'll bet you can't wait till your new sister Matti comes home What fun you two will have! Can't wait for more pics

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

AWWW...I'll have to check out his racing records. Giselle's were horrible. She comes from a stellar pedigree, but she is slooooooooow. She came in 2nd and 3rd about once, but usually, she ended up 6th, 7th, and last place (8th).