Thread: The Escape!

The Escape!

Last night I was sleeping and I heard this aweful shreeking noise. I get out of bed and run downstairs thinking the cats have got one of the birds!! I get down there and count the birds hmmm all four are there. Okay so I'm hearing things. So I stand there a min and hear it again. So I run into the livingroom and the cats are staring at something in the corner. I shout at my bf to bring me my glasses and lock the cats in the bathroom hoping this isn't some giant bug LOL. I bend over and crouch down with the flashlight and low and behold guess who it is? My white treefrog!! He escaped!!!! I grab him check him over. No scratches or anything, so put him in his cage and he goes right into his water. I put a bunch of things on top of the cage to prevent him from getting out agian. Poor guy. Thank God I heard him shreeking. I can't belive how loud he was!!! I went down thismorning and hes still sitting in his water bowl. Hope he;s okay... I'll buy him a treat today.

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

Oh wow, I didn't know they could shreak so loud either! Glad you got him in time!!

I'm very glad you got him in time! That is how my dad lost his favorite snake, his old hognose snake. After years of living in her cage happily, she knocked the top off one day and he came home and she was gone, it was winter in Iowa

Niņo & Eliza

I'm really glad that everyone is ok. I have to admit the thought of a little frog shrieking is making me giggle a bit
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Do you have any idea how she escaped? Glad she's OK.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Glad everything is ok. Yes frogs can yell alright. Big lungs in those little bodies!
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton