Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hello,

I am a new user in this forum. I feel happy to join here. Yesterday my pet come in my home. I need help how i treat him. Which type of food is good for health.

Please help me and give me any suggestion.

My Dog Breed: Alaskan Klee Kai

Thank You for reading.

Welcome to Pet Talk!

If you just got him, you should ask the breeder - or whoever you got him from - what food he was eating there. Get some of that, then transition slowly over to any new food you want to use with him. How old is he?
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome and congratulations on your new puppy! As Karen said ask what food he was eating before and use some of that.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Welcome to Pet Talk!

If you just got him, you should ask the breeder - or whoever you got him from - what food he was eating there. Get some of that, then transition slowly over to any new food you want to use with him. How old is he?
    Ok, Thank you, Karen... I will ask the breeder and bring some similar food for my pet. He's only 4 months older.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Welcome and congratulations on your new puppy! As Karen said ask what food he was eating before and use some of that.
    Thank You so much..

Blog Entries
    I welcome you warmly too, so glad to hear from you. I figured I could help by simply googling the question, get a wee inkling at the very least. I was pretty sure you had thought of that but gave it a try anyhow. Not so simple. I have great faith that you will figure it out, absolutely certain as a matter of fact. Might not happen overnight but you will find a healthy diet that your beautiful dog likes, of that I am sure! Now.... when you have that sorted and find some time.... a pic would be so excellent! Merry Christmas!

Welcome to Pet Talk!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana