Thread: Sandi

Sandi

Hi Sandi, You are a very pretty girl and I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your pics. Your hair looks so soft and love your colors. I can tell that you are very much loved and have a good home. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Sweet, sweet Sandi!

Good morning Sandi! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    Oh, what a wonderful way to start the day, clicking on DOTD and finding your beautiful face up on my screen! Your sweet expression, the love in your eyes, are melting my heart! And oh, don't you have the perfect thick, fluffy coat to keep you warm during those cold WI winters! I have to tell you though, you don't look half your age, and though you might be slowing down just a bit, you're still young at heart, enjoying every minute of life, with tons more living and loving yet to do! Just look at that shot of your and mommy! (Though I think you prefer romping in the snow to donning those adorable antler ears! My Lab Star puts on the same face when I put her set on her!)

How very, very lucky your family is, sweetheart, to have known your love and companionship these many years, to have a furkid as smart and talented, and loyal and loving as you, Sandi! You truly are one extra special pup, every family's dream doggie, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day honors...make that Dog of a Lifetime!

Thanks for the great BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you and your proud people, and your little Beagle buddy, all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration...and many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sandi, and to your Beagle sibling too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sandi

Oh Sandi what a Sweetheart you are and so loved. You are the perfect beautiful "Dog of the Day" Hugs.
    Jackie

Oh my gosh Sandi, you're a beauty! You don't look your age! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your humans!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Good morning Sandi! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    Oh, what a wonderful way to start the day, clicking on DOTD and finding your beautiful face up on my screen! Your sweet expression, the love in your eyes, are melting my heart! And oh, don't you have the perfect thick, fluffy coat to keep you warm during those cold WI winters! I have to tell you though, you don't look half your age, and though you might be slowing down just a bit, you're still young at heart, enjoying every minute of life, with tons more living and loving yet to do! Just look at that shot of your and mommy! (Though I think you prefer romping in the snow to donning those adorable antler ears! My Lab Star puts on the same face when I put her set on her!)

How very, very lucky your family is, sweetheart, to have known your love and companionship these many years, to have a furkid as smart and talented, and loyal and loving as you, Sandi! You truly are one extra special pup, every family's dream doggie, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day honors...make that Dog of a Lifetime!

Thanks for the great BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you and your proud people, and your little Beagle buddy, all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration...and many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sandi, and to your Beagle sibling too!
    Thank you for all your kind words about Sandi.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Oh my gosh Sandi, you're a beauty! You don't look your age! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your humans!
    Thank you. Sandi has never looked her age. She always has looked like a puppy!

Quote Originally Posted by jackiesdaisy View Post
    Oh Sandi what a Sweetheart you are and so loved. You are the perfect beautiful "Dog of the Day" Hugs.
    Jackie
    Thank you Jackie.

Hello Sandi,

You have such a happy face pretty girl. I think it's wonderful that you have had the same loving
    family for all of your life. Thanks for letting everyone see your sweet pictures and read about you.
    Big congrats going out to you for being honored as todays DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses
    to you sweet Sandi.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Hello Sandi,

You have such a happy face pretty girl. I think it's wonderful that you have had the same loving
    family for all of your life. Thanks for letting everyone see your sweet pictures and read about you.
    Big congrats going out to you for being honored as todays DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses
    to you sweet Sandi.
    Thank you. Your kind words are greatly accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    Hi Sandi, You are a very pretty girl and I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your pics. Your hair looks so soft and love your colors. I can tell that you are very much loved and have a good home. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Thank you so much for your kind words.

Hello, beautiful Sandi up in Wisconsin! I just have to say -- I noticed you're wearing a New York Giants tag up in Packers country What a lovely girl you are! I like your happy face and your fluffy, golden brown coat, just like everyone else has already said! Sign me up for your fan club, pretty girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you -- I am sending you even more hugs and snuggles!

Your fan,
    Elyse in Chicagoland
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Hello, beautiful Sandi up in Wisconsin! I just have to say -- I noticed you're wearing a New York Giants tag up in Packers country What a lovely girl you are! I like your happy face and your fluffy, golden brown coat, just like everyone else has already said! Sign me up for your fan club, pretty girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you -- I am sending you even more hugs and snuggles!

Your fan,
    Elyse in Chicagoland
    Sandi is wearing a NY Giants tag, because we use to live on the east coast and we are big Giants fan.

Beautiful Girl !

Ohhh Sandy....

What a beautiful fluffy girl you are .

A gracious lady and much loved !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/