Thread: This is the saddest thing I've ever seen. Warning: LES

This is the saddest thing I've ever seen. Warning: LES

Cat gives cardiac massage to his injured girlfriend:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...HlUD68&h=96079
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

How so very very sweet - and SO sad. I couldn't watch the whole thing....

Dear kitty, I hope your broken heart heals...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Not to be a mood killer, but he was trying to get her to mate with him.

Quote Originally Posted by king2005 View Post
    Not to be a mood killer, but he was trying to get her to mate with him.
    Uh huh, someone else said that, too. I know the part to which you're referring but cats will do that to each other to relieve aggression as well. It isn't always a sexual thing. He wouldn't allow anyone near her for two hours.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Oh my

I couldn't watch much of it at all. I am not sure about the mating thing, as I did not watch it all. I watched until he settled down next to her, just a few second into the video. I saw nothing that looked sexual to me. Whatever.

I couldn't stop crying so I stopped watching. It broke my heart.

It said it was filmed in Turkey. I suspect many cats are strays there and have very rough lives.

Gosh, I can't tell you how upsetting that was to watch. I am just a softie. I have to turn off some Public TV programs when the little antelopes are being attacked by the lions etc.

Thanks for sharing that Mary, however it upsetting it might be, it was very real.

P.S. Prue, my new puppy just licked the tears that were on my cheek....made me cry more....

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Uh huh, someone else said that, too. I know the part to which you're referring but cats will do that to each other to relieve aggression as well. It isn't always a sexual thing. He wouldn't allow anyone near her for two hours.
    I've reread this thread several several times & I don't see anyone else stating that it was a sexual thing, just me...

It was more then 1 part that made me think sexual.. The body posture (his back feet), the humping, & the neck bitting is what told me it was a sexual thing.

I've reread this thread several several times & I don't see anyone else stating that it was a sexual thing, just me...

It was more then 1 part that made me think sexual.. The body posture (his back feet), the humping, & the neck bitting is what told me it was a sexual thing.
    No, the comment wasn't in the thread. Someone said it to me that saw the video. I know which part to which you're referring but it's the entire video that enables one to see that it's trying to rouse the cat and get it to respond. It's clearly grieving.

SAS, I know how you feel. I couldn't watch it all the way to its entirety the first time. I, too, have difficulty watching the type of TV show that you mentioned, especially the animal cop show. It's just too heartbreaking. I decided to post this video b/c it demonstrates that animals have feelings b/c there are too many people who don't hold that belief, that just think of them as "dumb animals". Certainly no one on PT feels that way but perhaps someone will view the video and pass it on. It's a real eye opener, I believe.
    Last edited by Medusa; 05-01-2010 at 09:34 PM.
    Blessings,
    Mary

I did not see it, i am on dial up, too slow, but someone mentioned cats getting a rough life in Turkey, i once saw a documentary, and apparently they treat them very well in Turkey.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I started watching it until I saw the tire and burst out crying. That poor cat lost the love of his life. How sad.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Well I'm pretty emotional today so I'm going to pass on this video for now but my prays are going out to the kitties.

Melissa

Sounds like mang behavior to me too. Sorry, I do believe animals are far more intelligent than scientists give them credit for, but cats don't know what cardiac massage is.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

the humping & the neck bitting is what told me it was a sexual thing.
    I saw that too...

maybe the kitty lady was in heat when she sadly passed and he just did not know what to do.. although he seems rather concerned as to why she doesn´t wakes up..

it was very cute yet sad when he just laid beside her...

not sure how it happened.. she was between parked cars... she could´ve been hit by a passing one, but gladly none of that is in the video...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365