Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smokey

Smokey

What a gorgeous cat; what plush fur you have! If you had had green eyes, I would have thought you were a Russian Blue kitty! (I think they are golden?) Anyway, you are quite a handsome, gorgeous fellow; thank you for making your acquaintance with us today; happy COTD too.

Dear Smokey, what a fine-looking grey cloud of a cat you are! Even your shiny little nosie and whiskers are grey.

Congratulations on being selected as today's Cat of the Day! We hope you are having a wonderful day of celebration with your kitty and doggie and people family.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Smokey!

Smokey - you are a beautiful kitty! I love your gray coat! (Back in the 50's, my mom had a long-haired Persian mix who looked sort of like you...and his name was Smokey! LOL)!
    I can tell that you have a great life. Enjoy being Cat of the Day!

Hello Smokey, what a handsome boy you are! I love your plush coat and your different coloured eyes. Glad to see you're the King of the household, and that you have some friends to play with.

Have fun and enjoy a good celebration with lots of treats, playtime and cuddles. I wish you a long happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

A Big Hello Smokey from Two Smokey Cat Angels, one whe Catmandu was young and one who became a Found Hotel Cat at 17!!
    You are such a Fine Young Cat Smokey, an excellent reprentative of the Gray Cat , and a splendid reprenstative of what excellent Cats we Gray Cats are.

You look like Our Little Empress Josephine who we know you would like very much.
    WE are glad that you have found your FurrEver Home Smokey and have such Great Dog Companions and a Great Cat Friend and a warm and loving Family to share your life with.

We are staring an Awesome Gray Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW to You Smokey ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Smokey

Hello, this is Smokeys mom, Amber. Just want to thank you for picking Smokey to be the Cat of the Day today! My family and I are very excited and if you have any questions about Smokey, I will gladly answer them.

Hello, Smokey! You, like, my Jane, are a beautiful Blue cat, with that same double coat. In that first pic, one eye is green and the other brown-gold. Is that a lighting issues or for real? Either way you are beautiful. I, of course, am partial to Blue kitties. Jane, too, has cat-brothers and cat-sisters that she can play with. Jane rules that roost, too, but don't let Spunky know that.

Congratulations and extra treats, play, and luvies for you on this day as Cat of the Day!
    Last edited by mrspunkysmom; 05-31-2012 at 10:51 AM. Reason: typo
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hi there Smokey Bones, happy belated birthday to you. So you're a whole year old now huh, and already running the house. What's next, world domination? Are you a Tony Stewart fan? He's some guy that drives a race car and his nickname is Smoke. I though the picture of you with your eyes closed was very interesting because it made you look like a sculpture/statue. Have a Happy COTD handsome Smokey!

Smokeys mom here

Hello, this is Smokeys mom, Amber. Thank you for nominating Smokey to be Cat of the Day! If anyone has any questions for me or Smokey, we will gladly answer. Here are a couple more facts about Smokey: he is 100% all gray, from his nose and wiskers to the pads of his feet. His eyes are golden but sometimes are green too. He also wears SoftPaws which I forgot to mention when I wrote about him. I dont believe in declawing so this was the best alternative I could find.

Amber

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiecat1 View Post
    What a gorgeous cat; what plush fur you have! If you had had green eyes, I would have thought you were a Russian Blue kitty! (I think they are golden?) Anyway, you are quite a handsome, gorgeous fellow; thank you for making your acquaintance with us today; happy COTD too.
    Thank you! Smokeys eyes are golden but sometimes are green too. Z

Beautiful blue kitty Smokey!

...I am the king of the house. I love to look out windows and have a window perch in my mommy's room. I love my life and hope every kitty can have a forever home like me.

Smokey is very affectionate and sleeps on his mommy every night. He also likes his independence and will let you know when he is getting annoyed. He has a very playful, young personality. He still acts like a kitten everyday. During the day he is very playful and loves to run around with the dogs. His favorite games to play are with a laser light, small glitter balls and a feather toy. ...

Good day, Smokey! You are a most handsome king of the house! And a busy one too-- looking out of windows, playing, and spending time with the doggies! Your coat looks so soft and plush; I'd love to pet you! I hope your mommy will give you some extra petting from me today! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Smokey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Smokey what a dashing fellow you are!!!

Your gorgeous fur looks so soft. I'd love to be able to give you a pat. Maybe your loving human will give you one from me, eh? You look like a happy fellow too. I'm sure I see a kitty smile there. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very specail Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

dear smokey

you are a nice looking cat. you are beautiful kitty. how honoured you are today as your special cotd today.. i had a manx cat when i was a kid he and you look much alike.. i loved that kitty . i named him smokey so you have something in common a grey cat and you cat of the day.. good for you.. 20120531.1223

Hi Smokey, You are a very handsome cat. Your coat looks so soft too. Congrats for being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Smokey

I think it's safe to say everyone was pretty jazzed seeing magnificent Smokey as COTD today! I am just mad about him as well and a finer grey coat I have yet to see I know you and yours are lovin' it up today, so 'here's to Smokey and to the brightest of futures', peace and love