Thread: Gun control discussion

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    Blame the media! Apparently some people think we all are too stupid to have a thought that is not put in our heads (empty as they are!) by the evil media!

Speaking of hyperbole, now calling something straight out of an agitprop playbook is blaming the media? I'm not stating that no one can have these thoughts on their own, however, it's........amusing..........to say the least how well interlocked the statements about certain topics are.

If you're admitting you're head is empty, I'm not going to argue.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Speaking of hyperbole, now calling something straight out of an agitprop playbook is blaming the media? I'm not stating that no one can have these thoughts on their own, however, it's........amusing..........to say the least how well interlocked the statements about certain topics are.

I heard one puppethead on MSNBC state that something had to be done about 'large capacity ammo'.

I laughed.

-------------------
    And in the spirit of the season?

"You'll put your eye out with that thing....."
    Last edited by RICHARD; 12-16-2012 at 04:40 PM. Reason: still can't spell..

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post

Opps! You missed a word!
    the media's agitprop playbook
    I too have asked repeatedly that people not use tragedies to push political agendas....but you just keep doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    Opps! You missed a word!

I too have asked repeatedly that people not use tragedies to push political agendas....but you just keep doing it.
    You have trolled the internet for most of the time this discussion has been allowed, posting incident after incident to stir the pot and fuel your ego and your crusade. There have been many tragic accidents and intentional incidents involving motor vehicles, but they don't involve your personal bugbear, so you don't post about those. Instead you consistently use tragedies and use the deaths of others to stroke your own ego.

You haven't asked anything of the sort, and get madder than a wet hen when the discussion turns against you, as shown by your constant derisive comments and slams directed at those who disagree with you.

By the by, leeches are very much a part of modern medicine, so nice try, but no cigar.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by catlady1945 View Post
    It should be "your head is empty" - - - - you're head is empty = you are head is empty. Calm down!
    Calm down?

A typo is a sign of agitation? Damn, the interwebz (facebook in particular) must be full of very irate individuals, and one of my former commanding officers must have been a raving lunatic! LOL