Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Gizmo

Gorgeous Gizmo

Gizmo, you are one gorgeous Kitty. You look very debonair with you scarf. I congratulate on becoming COTD and wish you lots lovies, scritches and loads of belly rubs from your famliy.

Gizmo says thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mbsmum View Post
    Gizmo, you are one gorgeous Kitty. You look very debonair with you scarf. I congratulate on becoming COTD and wish you lots lovies, scritches and loads of belly rubs from your famliy.
    On Gizmo's behalf, I want to say thank you. He really is a special kitty. The scarf he got when he went to the vets, some times he likes to wear it.

Gizmo is a Siamese mix. He has beautiful blue eyes. His personality is playful and lovable. He makes us laugh with all the silly and weird things he does. Every time we take him to the vet he never meows in the cat carrier, the vet even said we have a special kitty. Gizmo loves his attention, I think he demands it at times by jumping on high things and rolling on the floor exposing his belly. Gizmo owns us we don't own him. Gizmo rules the house. He just wouldn't have it any other way.
    Gizmo, what a beautiful kitty you are! Your light blue eyes, your wonderful Siamese mix markings! I was just looking at your blog -- which I'm now following So many pictures of you being your playful, lovable self! You are a busy guy, too -- jumping to high places, wearing your Super Kitty scarf, and receiving attention! Then you show your tummy, and let your people know you trust them Do you like to have your tummy rubbed?

I am sending you a bazillion snuggles, kisses and lovies today, most handsome Gizmo! It is very nice to meet you! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lovable Gizmo!

Congratulations, Gizmo, on being COTD! You are soooo beautiful, adorable, photogenic!!! We are soooo glad you found a loving forever home! (We are heartsick reading about you and your siblings sad start in life.) We have some beloved pets that OWN us, too! We hope you have a wonderful day, celebrating your special honor! Best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, long, stress-free life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

You are such a handsome , very unique Cat Gizmo , and we just think that you are the Cat's Meow as you are such a Big Good Cat.
    You are so handsome and are such a fortunate Cat to have won the Cat Lottery by finding your FurrEver Home with such a loving and understanding family

We all wish you the very best on your special day today Gizmo, and we hope that there are some treats , toys and maybe even a little take out snack in your future today.

Our Siamese Six Pack of Angels is starting a special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Gorgeous Gizmo.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Meow, Meow

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Gizmo, what a beautiful kitty you are! Your light blue eyes, your wonderful Siamese mix markings! I was just looking at your blog -- which I'm now following So many pictures of you being your playful, lovable self! You are a busy guy, too -- jumping to high places, wearing your Super Kitty scarf, and receiving attention! Then you show your tummy, and let your people know you trust them Do you like to have your tummy rubbed?

I am sending you a bazillion snuggles, kisses and lovies today, most handsome Gizmo! It is very nice to meet you! Happy Cat of the Day!
    On behalf of my kitty Gizmo, he wants to let you know that he LOVES getting his belly rubbed and he wants to thank you for following his kitty blog. He is very happy today to be Cat of The Day.

Gizmo says thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by CavyMom View Post
    Congratulations, Gizmo, on being COTD! You are soooo beautiful, adorable, photogenic!!! We are soooo glad you found a loving forever home! (We are heartsick reading about you and your siblings sad start in life.) We have some beloved pets that OWN us, too! We hope you have a wonderful day, celebrating your special honor! Best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, long, stress-free life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)
    On behalf of my sweet kitty Gizmo, he wants to say thank you.

Gizmo says thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

You are such a handsome , very unique Cat Gizmo , and we just think that you are the Cat's Meow as you are such a Big Good Cat.
    You are so handsome and are such a fortunate Cat to have won the Cat Lottery by finding your FurrEver Home with such a loving and understanding family

We all wish you the very best on your special day today Gizmo, and we hope that there are some treats , toys and maybe even a little take out snack in your future today.

Our Siamese Six Pack of Angels is starting a special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Gorgeous Gizmo.
    On behalf of my sweet boy Gizmo, he wants to say thank you and MMMMMMMRRRRRRREEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWW THANK YOU to your Siamese Six Pack of Angels.

Blog Entries
    Gizmo is the best of the best

Oh, dearest Gizmo, what a stunningly gorgeous Meezer-Mix boy you are! Your fur is so sleek and shiny, and you have the sweetest look in your big blue eyes, telling us that you know so well what a wonderful family and what a great life you have! Your blue collar and your blue neckerchief set off your lovely eyes so beautifully. I sure do wish I could reach right through the screen over to Portland, OR to pet you and rub your precious little tum-tum (but since I can't, I'm sure one of your loving and beloved Purrrsons will give you some pets and tum-rubs for me ). We're so sorry to learn of your infant siblings who did not survive, but we are so glad you did, and God bless those fine folks who rescued you all and your wonderful family for adopting you.

You are not only striking in appearance, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! You are playful and lovable, full of energy and hijinks that make your Purrrsons smile. You love attention and are not shy demanding it. Even your vet says you are a special kitty! You own your family and rule the household, and your family wouldn't have it any other way. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Gizmo, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends and your sibling Angels are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even some more tummy-rubs!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gizmo

Oh for SURE you don't own him, my two cats definitely own me too, and I just lost my Siamese in May. They really are some amazing creatures. Happy COTD, Gizmo!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiecat1 View Post
    Oh for SURE you don't own him, my two cats definitely own me too, and I just lost my Siamese in May. They really are some amazing creatures. Happy COTD, Gizmo!
    Yep Gizmo owns us for sure. He is a wonder cat, I wouldn't know what to do without him in my life. I am so sorry to hear that you lost your Siamese. Gizmo says thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Oh, dearest Gizmo, what a stunningly gorgeous Meezer-Mix boy you are! Your fur is so sleek and shiny, and you have the sweetest look in your big blue eyes, telling us that you know so well what a wonderful family and what a great life you have! Your blue collar and your blue neckerchief set off your lovely eyes so beautifully. I sure do wish I could reach right through the screen over to Portland, OR to pet you and rub your precious little tum-tum (but since I can't, I'm sure one of your loving and beloved Purrrsons will give you some pets and tum-rubs for me ). We're so sorry to learn of your infant siblings who did not survive, but we are so glad you did, and God bless those fine folks who rescued you all and your wonderful family for adopting you.

You are not only striking in appearance, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! You are playful and lovable, full of energy and hijinks that make your Purrrsons smile. You love attention and are not shy demanding it. Even your vet says you are a special kitty! You own your family and rule the household, and your family wouldn't have it any other way. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Gizmo, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends and your sibling Angels are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even some more tummy-rubs!

On behalf of Gizmo he says thank you and that his humans are giving him so much tummy rubs and hugs and kisses. Today he will be getting a new toy, a new collar and more kitty treats.

Gizmo what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I could look at your gorgeous eyes all day long!!! You are a heart melter for sure. You certainly brightened up my cold snowy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I bet it's lots of fun having you around.

Congratulations, sweet Gizmo, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to handsome blue eyed boy Gizmo on being honored as today's Cat of the Day!
    My Meezer girls Milly & Izzy send congratulatory Meezer meows and headbumpies to you Gizmo.
    I'm so glad that your owner joined Pet Talk, hopefully we will be able to see more gorgeous photos and videos of you.
    (I love the video of you attacking your feet, you have the cutest little panda paws!)
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy