I just read about some people's prayer request and I will be sure to pray for ya'll. And Richard I'm glad that your mom is doing better.

I was wondering if ya'll could keep my family in your prayers also--see my mom, 14 y/o brother and 4 y/o niece had to move into the house with my grandparents in Feb. so my mother could be here to help them. We had 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a living room built on to their house so we would have our space too. They just got it all finished a few weeks ago.

But it's been pretty hard lately..cause the reason we had to move in with them is because my grandma has alzheimers and my grandpa had a stroke last year and it caused him to lose his eyesight some and made him not be able to walk well so he has to use a cane now.

My grandma has gotten worse with the alz. since Feb. when we first moved in. Sometimes she thinks my mother is her friend 'Sue.' She sometimes (well most of the time) thinks that my grandpa is her dad. We tell her no that's your husband Robert, but she says that's not her husband--see my papa has lost weight and does look different than he did a few months ago. So she doesn't think it's him most of the time. That hurts my papa's feelings..it's like he doesn't understand that she has the disease and can't help it- he takes it too personally...so every couple of days he will say things like he doesn't have any purpose in life anymore that his own wife doesn't even know him anymore.

And then my mom is tired all the time because she has to be there with my grandmother all the time--my uncle should be over here helping he only lives 5 minutes away but he only comes over every now and then. and when he comes he sleeps in a chair. My mom never gets out of the house unless I stay at home with my grandparents or we let them go with us. my uncle will stay once a week for my mother to get to go somewhere but that's all and you know getting out of the house only once a week isn't no fun at all. I offer all the time to stay home and help my grandparents so my mom can go somewhere like with one of her friends or something but she says she feels guilty to leave me there--I tell her it's fine I don't mind but it's hard to ever get her to go anywhere...

So I know our problems aren't as big as alot of you guys' problems but some prayers would be appreciated so much! Everything is just kind of hard right now. Thanks everyone
Genny