Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Tortie Nugget

Pretty Tortie Nugget

Congratulations Nugget, on being our pretty Cat of the Day!

You certainly landed on your paws when you found your new home, and now you have a new brother too! I hope you both get extra treats today in celebration of your great honour!

PS We'd love to see Murphy too.

Nugget

For any of you who wanted to see Murphy also, here he is. I am very proud of both of them! Name:  Murphy 6-12-13.JPG
Views: 135
Size:  1.54 MB

Congratulations Nugget on being honoured as COTD. You are just adorable. Lots of treats to you and your bro.

Nugget and Murphy,

You are two beautiful kitties and you are so blessed to be in a Pet Talk Home!! I was going to try to convice your human to join but I see they already are!! YAY!!!!

My First Found Hotel Cat Pouncer and Born to be Wild Pouncer Roccalno Angels just love you Nugget , they think that Tortoise Shells make the best Cats.

WE think that you are quite a Cat , and quite a very good Cat of the Day and quite colorful like our Amazing Torties!!!
    :
    All we Found Hotel Cats all are sending our best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW S To Our Best New Cat of the Day Nugget.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Nugget

Thank you all for your kinds words on both Nugget and Murphy. I am the lucky one that they "allowed" me into their lives, I will try to feature Murphy in a futute Cat of the Day if they let me!

Oh, dearest Nugget, what an utterly gorgeous Tortie girl you are! And how nice it is to learn that you are a member of the family.. another Pet Talk kitty! You are absolutely beautiful, with that soft, sleek fur that we hope your Purrrson Barbie will deliver some petting to from us.. and those pale-yellow eyes with the look of perfect contentment in them. And no wonder! You hit the jackpot, didn't you, when you came to live with Barbie.. and then, to make things even better, not long after that your good pal Murphy joined the family. What a fine-looking orange boy he is!

We're so glad, too, that you now live in a home in which you get the medical care you and every cat should get. How awful for you to have to have been in heat for four years nonstop!.. let alone never to have gotten your checkups or shots. Now you are up to date in all those respects, aren't you. You and Murphy have both found the Purrrrrrfect Furrrrever home, haven't you!

Congratulations, darling Nugget, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Murphy and Barbie and all your family and friends are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Nugget and Murphy

Yes, both are up to date on all shots and "fixings" now. In fact, when I adopted Murphy recently, we found that his ears had a yeast infection, so he is all fixed up on that as well. These two rescue kitties are the best!

Hi, beautiful tortie Nugget and hello, handsome orangey Murphy! You are beautiful kitties! I am sending tons of cyber kisses, snuggles, petting and lovies to both of you! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Nugget of Tortie-liciousness

You have the face of an angel sweet little Nugget. You may be a $700 cat but you are worth so much more, you will reward your Meowmy many times over with the only a sweet little girl like you can lavish on their new servant. I wonder why your Meowmy named you Nugget? Could it be the dappling of gold in your silky fur that made her think of the golden Nugget she had found? Maybe she will tell us one day. I would love to see you do your trick and I must say that your timing is impeccable to come to your new home in time to lessen the grief, at least some what, of the void that was left by the passing of your Meowmy's cat, dear Mr. Koko. I know Barbi misses him dearly.

Have a Heck-a Happy COTD Miss Nugget and do try to get those freckles off Mr. Murphy's nose!
    Love, Cat Daddy

Nugget what a beauty you are!!!

I am so happy you are in a wonderful home with a loving family to take great care of you. It must be lots of fun having you and Murphy as friends. I loved seeing both your pictures. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my day.

Congratulations, sweet Nugget on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

Murphy I bet you will be cat of the day one day too.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our very own Nugget and Murphy!

Hi Nugget! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to Murphy too! So great to see one of our own being crowned "top cat!!!" What a beauty you are, Nugget! Your silky, smooth coat of black and gold is gorgeous! In fact everything about you is beautiful, including your homecoming story! I can say without hesitation, that you and Murphy both have landed in the most loving and caring of forever homes, with nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years to look forward to! In other words, you hit the forever Meowmee/forever home jackpot! Thanks to your dear Mom for sharing you with us! You're one extra special girl, Nugget, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day reign! Enjoy a fun day and night, celebrating with Murphy, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nugget, and to equally precious Murphy, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi little bright eyes! You look like a spunky little girl to me. Love your story and I'm so glad you ended up where and with whom you belong. I bet you rule over Murphy with a silken Iron Paw don't you? Happy COTD Nugget and I'll be watching for Murphy's COTD too!

Skateboarders taste like Chicken.

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Nugget!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Nugget (and Murphy)

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Nugget what a beauty you are!!!

I am so happy you are in a wonderful home with a loving family to take great care of you. It must be lots of fun having you and Murphy as friends. I loved seeing both your pictures. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my day.

Congratulations, sweet Nugget on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

Murphy I bet you will be cat of the day one day too.
    Thank you for your kind words on my "babies", they are wonderful and helped me ease the loss of my first precious boy, Koko the Seal Point Siamese.