Thread: Dogs that are clingy..

Dogs that are clingy..

Today, it was such a beautiful day, in the 70's.. in OHIO.. and I decided that I wanted to take the dogs on a walk.. but knowing my height and weight, I cannot handle 2 dogs at once.. I took Rosie out first, and walked her around for 15 minutes, then brought her back in.. then I called Anna in, and Anna got really, really excited, and Rosie WANTED to go, and I kept telling Rosie she had to stay and wait til' we both got back. After I came back with Anna, Rosie greeted us like CRAZY, whining and crying, and I find this amusing. Rosie actually started to bug Anna for attention and Anna kept walking away..those two, they STICK like glue! They just make me laugh and smile when I watch them together in the backyard.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Sounds like Millie & Chester. Millie is like Rosie, she wants to be with everyone all the time. Chester is much more cool about it. He seems as though he can take us or leave us, but he really misses us as much as Millie.

Awww! I wish PJ and Bailey were like that. Bailey will get deressed when she`s without PJ for a long time but PJ doesn`t mind leaving Bailey.

Our three are like then. Occasionally one has to stay home alone, or one gets to go seomwhere alonw, while the other two are at home. When the "away" dogs comes back, the others ones attack...the is severe sniffing and playing going on!!

My RB Rosco and Dusty were like that. I was taking the both of them to obedience classes, but on seperate nights. One or the other would literally break the fence down. I'd come home and they'd be sitting in the driveway waiting for the other one. I wound up having to crate them if I had them seperated so that they wouldn't damage themselves or anything.

Dusty was very very very depressed when I put Rosco to sleep. That is the main reason why I got Roxy within days of putting Rosco down.

Thank you Wolfie!

Moosey and Zoey have become like that. Moose tends to be much more clingy than Zoey, but she has her moments as well.

Simba and Nala are the same way, except they both do it. On Nala's birthday when I took her to the park, Simba stayed home. He said "HI" to Nala before he said "hi" to me.

The both of them go crazy, barking, howling, and whining when I take the other out front or something. I normally walk both at the same time though.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Mine do that to, but i think its more so because they wanted to go too :P

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)