Thread: Tori

Tori

Oh I love your sweet face!! I'm a diabetic too.. it's tough but we endure don't we! Good luck to you, and bless your mommy for taking such good care of you!

That's a lovely picture of a lovely cat. She's very fortunate to have a happy home and the little bed she loves so much. Best of luck.

Tori

What a lovely gal you are. I think I know what your human fans love in your personality. I too love Abys.

You are very pretty and seem very happy to have such a loving family around you. And to think they bought you an LLBean bed. How cool.

I hope you enjoy your day in the limelight. Congratulations dear one.

P. S.

Here is a photo of two distant relatives.

Lovely Tori!

Abbys really are exquisite, and you, Tori, are just purrrrfect! What a lovely face, and I can tell how shiiny your beautiful coat is from here!!!! I am so happy you are cared for so well...diabetes is very hard on kitties, and your human obviously cares enough to work at keeping you healthy! We do hope you have many, many warm naps by the fire...congratulations, sweet Tori on being TODAY's COTD!!! We are very glad to "meet" you!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrrrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Yes beautiful Tori, you certainly do look comfy cozy! And how I wish I could indulge in a major smoosh session with you, sweetie! What a lovey Abby girl you are. My kitties love to snooze by the fire too! (But don't let on about the L.L. Bean bed) Ahhh, the good life! I'm so happy to learn you've been so loved and pampered these past 6 years! You sure know how to pick a human!! And Tori, I'm sorry to hear about your diabetes. But I know your human is providing you the best of care and lavishing you with love! That gorgeous coat, your beautiful, bright eyes and that look of contentment on your sweet face says it all! YOU are very, very loved! Congratulations to you sweet, beautiful Tori! Today you take home top cat honors, Pet Talk's most coveted title, Sunday Cat of the Day! Now I know you have to watch your diet, but please have a wonderful day celebrating your most deserved day of glory! I wish you many, many more happy, healthy years with your proud and adoring human, precious Tori!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tori, what a beauty you are and that photo of you is wonderful.
    It sounds like you are quite the traveler, from California, where I live, to Boston, one of my favorite cities.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, Tori Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    I just know that diabetes will not keep a pretty kitty like you down.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a beautiful lady!

Dear Tori, Seeing you lounging in your special LL Bean bed gave me a big smile this morning.

Aside from being quite the traveler, you must make heads turn with your incredible beauty.

I am so sorry to hear of your diabetes. It is difficult enough for humans to control this disease and I am so happy to hear yours is under control.

I wish you many more years of basking in the true love your owner has for you. Congratulations on your special honor today as our magnificent Cat of the Day!

Look at that face. Makes you want to give kitty kisses all over. What a beauty you are Tori, looking so comfy in your Bean Bag.
    Congratulations sweetie on being our lovely Cat of the Day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Tori
    You look sooooo comfy in your bed it makes me want a nap too!!! I'm glad you have a wonderful forever home and a human who adores you. Congratulations on being our sweet Cat of the Day today.

Personally, I would prefer it if the description read to the effect that "many dogs have been known to exhibit Abysinnian like traits, for example, some dogs are red in color, will come when called, they beg, shake (rattle and roll) and listen intently when spoken too." (I believe every cat listens intently when spoken to, they just don't necessarily get rediculous about it.)

Well, it seems that every fourth of fifth COTD is likened to a dog and I harp and complain each time but of course it does no good, so, complaint out of the way, let me now pour praises forth upon upon both Tori and her Bud, for both deserve them:

Praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises...

Actually, I have far more praises than this, but I suspect that if I were to include them all, people would eventually grow tired and would quit reading.

Anyway, I am touched that you care enough for Tori to nurse her through her diabetes and agree that you deserve and should have many more years of budship together.

Oh, what the heck! Here are a few more:

Praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises, praises...

and adulations, too!

You are indeed a pretty girl Tori... I wonder if, as a red Aby, you were named after that other famous red head Tori Amos?

OOOOOh, you are gorgeous girl! I grew up with an Abyssinian, you guys really rock! I just love your beautifully mischievious face. Congratulations for being our COTD.

Sweet Tori

What a love! I find that when a cat truly does love you, s/he will come when s/he hears your voice calling her/his name. Grasshopper will come when I call her, and not just for food! What a pretty cat Tori is!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *