Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fritz Photos 2

Fritz Photos 2

Fritz curled up in the corner of the kitchen waiting for supper.He was good ,ate all his up,so he will get a little Apple Pie and Butterscotch Ripple Ice Cream.Decided to start a new thread,other one was getting large.Fritz has been keeping Dad company pretty well today,has even got up in the chair with me .He has kissed Dad today,not me.Had his porridge ,cereal and a bit of toast,i had to feed it to him by hand,wouldn't eat it off the plate.He will most likely have a play with a Squeaky after supper.He willl keep mom and dad company,I go to a hockey,the Eagles playing the Lindsay Muskies.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

You never know where you'll be sleeping Fritz! He's so cute.

Have fun at the Hockey game Barry!

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Nobody puts baby in the corner.

I'm glad you started a new thread because it took forever for my computer to load the other one.

Fritz, I can't believe you're eating ice cream. You really are a king, aren't you? It's nice that you are keeping your Mom & Pop company.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I am glad you started a new thread as well - it was hard looking thru the other one!

What a good dog, Fritz! Will you share your ice cream with me?

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Hi Fritz!! We see you looking as cute as ever. That ice cream sounds yummy!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz we think you are pretty smart there curled up in the corner in the kitchen. You never know when a tasty morsel might just fall off the table! Bella and Ripley are very jealous over your snack of apple pie and butterscotch ripple ice cream As a matter of fact, so am I.

Resting and Cooling Off

Fritz Wednesday afternoon,laying on a cold day on the patio,Fritz stretched out between mom and dad ,Monkey on his paws,staring out the Monkey.I sat it on the footstool,I think he was expecting it to move and got closer to it and growled,everyone got a kick out of it.Fritz in the window last night with the Cardinal,Fritz warming up Dad this morning.Fritz behaved himself while i was out and when I got home,Fritz was in bed.he was snoozing with dad this morning and was in no hurry to get up and have cereal,toast or porridge,but he did eventually.He has been out twice today in the cold,around 20 fahrenheit,windchill makes it feel much colder,on the weekend ,windchill is going to make it feel like in the -20' fahrenheit, actual temperature 14 fahrenheit.Dad seems to be doing fairly well,hard to understand at times,can get up fairly well using the cane and his walker as support with me holding the walker.Dad has another appointment in Toronto next Thursday,not sure what for yet.The tractor is here until spring,Larry's brother- in -law Don Jensen is buying it and his other brother-in-law Al Flintoff is buying the trailer.I was finally able to print off some pictures of Fritz after getting some ink,dad perks right up and smiles when he sees these pictures,he just loves them.

Hungry and Tired

Fritz on Mom's lap as she reads the paper,Fritz snoozing in the chair,took this while I held the above right above Fritz,Fritz wanting a biscuit from my sister Marlene,Fritz wanting to come in the house and flipped over on the couch,snoozing.Fritz had a play with his Monkey and Duck when Marlene was here,gave her kisses and a big wag of his floppy tail.Fritz always makes a big fuss when I have lunch like today it was a Hot Dog, anyone else and he is fairly quiet about it.I think he goes outside sometimes for nothing,know he gets a treat when he comes in.He was at the shoe snatching again grabbing of one of my sister's boots and just a few minutes ago,grabbed mom's had to give him a Jerky treat to give it up as he is under the dining room table with it.Dad is fine today,Fritz stays right with him,dad got up to ggo to the kitchen for supper and Fritz is right there waiting for him to go so he can follow.

Fritz, look at you do some tricks just to get food. You little stinker you. You're funny. I love the picture of you laying on the patio, guarding the door and making sure nobody comes in. You are such a good boy.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Will do tricks for food....huh Fritzie?? You look adorable buddy! Great pictures Barry!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

My Chum Fritz

Fritz on my lap in the living room after a play with his monkey.it was just after supper and i was down on the computer when Mom calls me up,Fritz is barking at dad to play ,he then saw me barked at me,then again in the living wanting me to have a play.It may have lasted 5 minutes and he got tired and this is where he got.After that ,he got up with dad on the couch and was there until 6:30 when he had to go out,He is now up in the window,dad has gone to bed,Mom went with Marlene and Larry too the funeral home,Larry's sister's father-in-law died,it is windy here,cold and starting to snow.Around 12:30 this afternoon on the 401 20 miles East of here there was a serious accident during a snowsquall,,a truck carrying lumber flipped,cars crashed into that and a tanker carrying gas tried to avoid it,it also crashed and huge flames shot up.It inolved 4 big trucks and 15-20 other vehicles.5 people were killed and numerous other injured,none serious.

Hi Buddy!! You look so relaxed Fritz. That sounds like a terrible accident, Barry. We'll probably hear about it on the news.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz looks adorable in all of the pictures. His fur looks so soft, almost like a pillow!

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

Chums

Fritz with old chum Papa this morning,keeping him cozy.Fritz sat up and begged for my cereal and toast, had it .He also had Porridge from Dad,had to go out in the cold,came back in and is curled up with Dad again.I picked up a little bit of a cold from somewhere,don't need to get near dad with it.they are still cleaning up from the big accident on the 401 yesterday.The east bound lanes there were damaged and so were the concrete barriers from the heat of the fire.They still don't know when east bound will be open,but they sai maybe one westbound lane may be open by noon.

Sit Down

Fritz sitting outside in the patio,have no idea what he seems to be looking at.He constantly wants to go out ,I think for no other eason than to play in the snow and get it in his whiskers.We just had a little short play with his monkey,then got on my lap.He was staring at Dad who was laying down,so I tol Fritz go see him,Fritz sat up and looked at me.i kept asking him if he was hungry,he tilt his head to one side and then the other and then he kiss me.He then sat out by the phone ,kept asking him about supper,he look at me and he look out to the kitchen.Dad said to fill his dish with food,he went out there,don't know if he had any.Just checked him ,hadn't touched it,he was laying at the top of the stairs.Terry(daisy and delilah) if you see this post,your mailbox is full here and i just tried sending you a message and your message box is full,I heard about the tornado down ther in Deland,Florida ,north of you and i am concerned .