Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please pray for Angel - update

Good wishes, thoughts, and a prayer for Angel Rose, that whatever the problem is, it's temporary. Be well soon, Angel!

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

I just talked to the vet tech about Angel and she was taking to the vet. I was wondering if she should stay on her med since it doesn't seem to help. They said to finish out her med then call them and they will maybe recheck her to see if they think she is better or worse or the same. They have no clue to why her eyes are doing that.

She said there is not much else they could do for her. The next step would be an mri to check for a brain tumor. They don't do those here though. I don't want to put her through that either. Specially since I'm thinking it might be something she was born with. The fact that she has never ever had any problems walking makes me think she always has had it and adapted to it.

I will keep everyone updated please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post

She said there is not much else they could do for her. The next step would be an mri to check for a brain tumor. They don't do those here though. I don't want to put her through that either. Specially since I'm thinking it might be something she was born with. The fact that she has never ever had any problems walking makes me think she always has had it and adapted to it. love:

I agree with you about not going for the MRI. If Angel were having severe symptoms like loss of balance & running into furniture, etc., it might be different.
    Do you think she might just be showing stress by Chip's picking on her?
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    I agree with you about not going for the MRI. If Angel were having severe symptoms like loss of balance & running into furniture, etc., it might be different.
    Do you think she might just be showing stress by Chip's picking on her?
    That is another thing I mean to ask the vet about. Chip has turned into a bully. He attacks all of the others but her most of all. Well, her and Chester. They all beat on Chester if they can. I know Chip makes me a nervous wreck at times.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

That is another thing I mean to ask the vet about. Chip has turned into a bully. He attacks all of the others but her most of all. Well, her and Chester. They all beat on Chester if they can. I know Chip makes me a nervous wreck at times.

Yeah, I don't know if others have had a problem like this with multi cat households, but I first noticed it when I added Joey (Black s/h cat) to the group. If I knew
    then what I know now, I would never had done it. I would have cleared up his health issues & then taken him to be adopted elsewhere. He introduced stress into
    what had always been a very mellow group. Sounds like he & Chip are two of a kind.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Just wanted to let you all know Miss Angel's eyes are still quivering and she still feels really grand.
    Well, except for days I need to put their flea treatment on them. Then I have to chase her and wrap her in a blanket to put a few drops of med on her neck. I just can not convince them I am not going to boil them in oil it seems.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Just wanted to let you all know Miss Angel's eyes are still quivering and she still feels really grand.
    Well, except for days I need to put their flea treatment on them. Then I have to chase her and wrap her in a blanket to put a few drops of med on her neck. I just can not convince them I am not going to boil them in oil it seems.
    Chip sounds like a younger version of Mr Spunky. He can be a real punka$$, which is how he earned his named. he has mellowed in the last few years. Phew.

He has to terrorize Callie these days. He never bothered her until she became ill last summer. He really just wants to play, and the other animal's reaction is what determines how much of a punk he is.

Good luck with this. Great news that she is feeling better.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Great to know that Angel is doing so well. Wonderful!

My goodness, flea treatments! The cat network must pick that news up as "Flee!" and they all dash off.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery