Thread: Skip to my Lou

Skip to my Lou

Good Morning Miss Lou, my what a beauty you are, I love that photo of you looking so gentle. It sounds like you are quite a fantastic mini horse, I don't know much about them, except enough to know you are so beautiful and regal. And my goodness you are going to be a Mama, congratulations and I can tell your human is very excited. Thank goodness you were saved from that place that was starving you and now you have a wonderful forever home. Congratulations Miss Lou Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

I will never, ever understand how anyone could allow such horrible things to happen to such a beauty as you - Miss Lou!

How could people be so ignorant and unfeeling? Thank goodness you were rescued just in time and given the care and love that you need. And just look at you now, you have blossomed into such a beautiful young lady.

And a baby on the way - how much joy you are bringing to everyone!

Everyone who was involved in your rescue, your subsequent care and tender loving should be congratulated!

I hope you have the very best day of your life, Miss Lou as you bask in all of this well deserved attention!

Dear Ms. Lou...Gini captured my thoughts so beautifully. It's heartbreaking to think that any human being could subject gentle, defensless creatures to the abuse and neglect you and your fellow stable mates were Today, animal lovers all over the world give our heartfelt thanks to Priscilla and everyone who intervened on your behalf. In true 4 legged form, you haven't let your past neglects keep you from learning to love and trust in humankind again And my, how you've done your people proud in the competitive arena!! To know that you are now thriving and enjoying life to it's fullest brings tears to my eyes. I wish you all the best as you embark on your new role as Mom!! I know you will be a very loving one!! You are beautiful of body and beautiful of spirit, Ms. Lou! We are so proud to honor you here today as our most deserving Pet of the Day!! I hope you're having a very special day of celebration, Lou!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lou
    What a beauty you are! How could anyone be mean to you? It never ceases to amaze me how animals can be so loving and forgiving after being abused. I'm so glad you found a loving wonderful forever home. I bet you will be a great mommy too. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetheart.