Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I actually had to mow my lawn today...

I actually had to mow my lawn today...

In the middle of FEBRUARY!!!!! How nutty! It's so warm here, I was wearing a t-shirt all day as I did my outside chores! I hope this weather sticks around!!

it's been so hot a humid around here, i hope it goes away! I love the cool weather!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Ahh! Your so lucky (beside the lawn mowing ) I can't wait till summer!

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

It would be impossible for anyone to mow my lawn since I haven't seen it in months now. The white stuff will never go away!!! I'm beginning to think that grass is white!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Originally posted by neko1
    It would be impossible for anyone to mow my lawn since I haven't seen it in months now. The white stuff will never go away!!! I'm beginning to think that grass is white!
    I'm with you on this one. We still have a lot of snow that has turned into solid ice now. You can't even walk on this stuff without hurting your feet. Spring soon???

We haven't had any snow so far (CROSS FINGERS) and this warm stretch is supposed to last a week or so. Fun!!!

Nom: didja stumble across any JUNKIES hiding in that long grass? i saw on VILAND news today about the baaaaaad junkie probs in downtown Vic, sucks!!! I used to live there and i walked all over the downtown core without having to worry
    Owned by a demanding cat. Lol

I don't actually live in Victoria.. I live in Sidney. And no, I'm very fortunate to live in a safe area of town.

sidney is nice but I find it shocking how bad the downtown bit has gotten grrrrr i hate heroin junkies!!!!! I used to go to college right near pigeon park in Vancouver which is a crime-ridden little area with all sorts of nasty people who used to come into our college and shoot up in our bathrooms, EWWW!!

There are areas of Victoria that you shouldn't walk alone in at night - same as any other city. A big difference here is I see the mayor actually making an attempt to fix it and listening to the residents that live here. I would walk around downtown Victoria alone over Vancouver any day!

same here, vancouver is sccccaaaaaryyyyyyyyyy

Originally posted by Cookiebaker

I'm with you on this one. We still have a lot of snow that has turned into solid ice now. You can't even walk on this stuff without hurting your feet. Spring soon???
    Sure doesn't seen like spring is coming any time now. It just snowed again last night
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

more snow here

I think my husband likes it though--we don't have a yard, but he has to do his mom's for her
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Today it's all cloudy again... BUT - I have a HUGE flock of robins in the tree outside, and they are singing beautifully! Nutmeg is really enjoying this show!

Our lawn is white too! Haven't seen green since mid December! Unfortunately we had a few warm days that turned the snow to slush and then it rained and rained and rained ( I swear it would of been a foot or more if it would of been snow). The ground was sooooo saturated that it just turned my front yard into a pond. Then the weather turned colder and it froze. My son was actually skating on my lawn!!!

I want to go straight into summer and forget spring this year. I know I'm going to deal with muddy dog paws when it thaws for months getting everything back to normal!