Thread: Balthazar

Balthazar

Wow Balthazar what an amazing lizard you are! You have amazing colouring and I am loving you're head gear Congratulations in getting Pet of the Day and I hope you have a wonderful day!

It seems you're very patient Balthazar! You're a handsome guy! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Balthazar!

Greetings Balthazar! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!!!
    What a stunningly handsome Dragon you are, Mr. B! Your coloring and markings are stunning, and yes, you're looking quite yummy decked out in your salad outfit! At first I couldn't make out your helmet fixings, then I saw it was edible... a lettuce leaf and olive halves!
    It's clear you have been blessed with one very special human, Balthazar, a mom or dad who is totally devoted to your well being, one who loves you unconditionally, just the way you are...special needs and all! And I know you love him/her back just as much, and that makes for one heavenly match! How lucky you are to have one another, and I hope for you and your person many, many more happy years together!
    Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your very special story with us! You truly are one extra special critter, Balthazar, and so very deserving of the title, Pet of the Day!
    Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more. Hopefully chowing down on something yummy to eat, and a nice walk around the garden, are on the day's list of festivities!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Balthazar!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Balthazar what a handsome fellow you are!!!

How patient you are too, to allow youself to be decked out in salad!!! I admit your pictures made me smile. What fun it must be to have you for a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us, ok? Have a fun day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Balthazar

Wow, he is such a beautiful dragon! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

Hope you got to eat your accessories after the photos were taken, and that your POTD celebration was grand, just like you are!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Greetings Balthazar! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!!!
    What a stunningly handsome Dragon you are, Mr. B! Your coloring and markings are stunning, and yes, you're looking quite yummy decked out in your salad outfit! At first I couldn't make out your helmet fixings, then I saw it was edible... a lettuce leaf and olive halves!
    It's clear you have been blessed with one very special human, Balthazar, a mom or dad who is totally devoted to your well being, one who loves you unconditionally, just the way you are...special needs and all! And I know you love him/her back just as much, and that makes for one heavenly match! How lucky you are to have one another, and I hope for you and your person many, many more happy years together!
    Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your very special story with us! You truly are one extra special critter, Balthazar, and so very deserving of the title, Pet of the Day!
    Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more. Hopefully chowing down on something yummy to eat, and a nice walk around the garden, are on the day's list of festivities!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Balthazar!
    Hi! I am the owner of Balthazar! He's the most amazing lizard and I hope too that we will have many years together!
    I haven't been home so I wasn't able to celebrate him in time but I'll do it today. Think I'm gonna buy him something for the terrarium and some blueberries. (he LOVES blueberries^^) greetings!
    Also, he says thank you for your kindest words and I do too

Quote Originally Posted by hippie30199 View Post
    Wow Balthazar what an amazing lizard you are! You have amazing colouring and I am loving you're head gear Congratulations in getting Pet of the Day and I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Balthazar says thank you for the nice comment^^

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    It seems you're very patient Balthazar! You're a handsome guy! Congrats on being POTD!
    He says thank you for your kind words

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Balthazar what a handsome fellow you are!!!

How patient you are too, to allow youself to be decked out in salad!!! I admit your pictures made me smile. What fun it must be to have you for a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us, ok? Have a fun day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    Wow, Balthazar wanted to tell me "thank you" from you for sharing the pictures of him
    He really is my best friend and yes, he is very patient. He doesn't bother at all being decorated!
    He also says thank you for your kind comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Wow, he is such a beautiful dragon! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.
    He says thank you!
    Yes, he's very beautiful^^

Quote Originally Posted by AvaJoy View Post
    Hope you got to eat your accessories after the photos were taken, and that your POTD celebration was grand, just like you are!
    Well, he was supposed to eat them from the beginning, but he didn't want to, that's why my sister decked him with them haha.
    I will celebrate him today with some new stuff for his vivarium and some blueberries, he LOVES blueberries^^