Thread: Sweet Adorable Sunny Boy!!

Sweet Adorable Sunny Boy!!

YAY - A POODLE!! Whoopee! Sunny, you are one handsome, smart, special, princely, parti boy, aren't you darling? You curly babies rock! What a wonderful character you are - and ALL poodle, as we can tell from your description. May you have many many years of spoonies, giving poodle kisses, running spaz attacks and yummy treats! Congrats to Sunny, Our Awesome Dog of the Day!!

Oh here come the poodle people doing High Fives and jumping up and down over adorable Sunny! Oh, where to start! Your cuteness, your energy, your intelligence, your devotion to your human are just a part of what makes you guys so wonderful. Sunny, you are just the epitome of poodleness sitting there in your adorable little jacket. It sounds like you are indeed your human's soulmate. I hope that you have a terrific day today because, not only are you poodle perfection, but you are today's super duper Dog of the Day!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SUNNY!

Aren't you just the most adorable poodle I've seen in a very long time!!!! How lucky we are to have you as our special Monday dog of the day
    I truly understand why your humans could spend hours talking about how cute you are, just look at those curly locks of yours.
    I hope you enjoy your day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Blog Entries

Sunny, DOTD

Hi Sunny --
    Mew, mew Your furson chose a perfect name for you! In the picture posted of you as DOTD -- and congratulations to you! -- you are so adorable in your little coat and fill the room with sunshine!

My doggie cousin, Nassau also rings the bell on the doorknob when he wants to go out! It is nice to read your pursons are crazy in love with you and that you share your birthday with one of the humans! I had five kittens and they were born on July 18th! KatMa understands the soulmate part as our late beloved Tiggy (best cat in the universe) was KatMa's soulmate. You certainly are one very special pet. Picture of the late Tiggy who was telling KatMa it is time to make supper!

Have a wonderful day today. Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your purrsons...all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Och Aye Sunny aren't you the bonnie lad in the Stewart plaid! sorry for the bad rhyme! Love the curls-on you they look great on me-that's another story!! enjoy the day and ring those chimes!!ok bells
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Oh my! What a precious little Poodle you are, sweet Sunny! I know that our many Poodle loving Pet Talkers are VERY happy to see your adorable self honored here today...including me! You look so very handsome in your Tartan plaid gear, Sunny! What a dashing lad you are!! And boy, am I impressed with your repertoire of tricks! But I think your family is probably most impressed with your loyal and loving personality; especially those late night spooning sessions! Congratulations to you dear, sweet, adorable Sunny, Dog of the Day!! Have a wonderful day reveling in your top dog honors, cutie pie!! Love and hugs to you from me and my crew!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-16-2003 at 08:52 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good Morning Sunny! You are just the most adorable poodle! I think your name suits you well! I hope your pampered MORE on your special DOTD! Have a great day!

Dearest Sunny,

Adorable is right. What a sweet, talented,lovable pup
    you are. I love you too. Many happy congratulations to you
    today on being chosen for a day of special honor as our
    DOG OF THE DAY. {{{{HUGS}}}} from me & Smokey.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes, we spoon!

Here comes another of the poodle lovers! And to think I almost missed YOUR DAY. Sunny, you are such a scamp. I think you have your people wrapped around your little paw and by the looks of your sweet face I know it didn't take a hot minute to do it. That's all it took me to fall in love with your dear personality and that curly poodle fuzz head.

Sunny, please tell your folks that only the most loving and special dogs will spoon. My Tucker, is one of them too, so I know the pure bliss which it brings to your humans. Sunny you are a Dog of the Day and Dog of the Night as well.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Adorable! congrats on your day!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Sunny, your owner's must go around with huge smiles on their faces all day - just living with you is so special.

I too love your curls and your plaid coat and well.........just everything about you.

Congratulations you precious little pup. I wish you a very long, healthy and happy life with your family. You are well loved.