Thread: Nick

Nick

Oh Nick , you are so handsome! Thank goodness you were saved from that horrible 'bunny mill'! It's so sad so many bunnies have to live that way. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a great day today on your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Nick! What a cute little bunny you are. I have to say that I think you are one of my favorite kind. I'm so sorry about your rough start in life. I'm so happy that you were saved and taken care of and found a wonderful home. I know that you are very well cared for and loved now. Congrats Nick and enjoy your special day as our Pet of the Day!

Handsome Nick, what a smile you put on my face when I opened your page and looked upon your picture! But I must say, the smile on my face disappeared and was replaced with dismay, shock, anger and sadness at the despicable conditions you were born into . I will simply never understand what makes people able to treat other creatures so cruelly. Oh but Nick, there was a light at the end of that tunnel for you! Thanks to your foster mom and your forever family, you knew the kindness and love all creatures deserve. I fully applaud your human's words on looking to adopt a special bunny in need. There are so many out there in need of homes, people do not even realize this.

Nick's human, thanks so much for helping to bring rabbit rescue to the attention of people who may not know about it, and for helping educate others about what is involved in the commitment of sharing a home with a bunny.

Nick, I hope today you have an EXTRA special day today with all your favorite treats and activities, and of course plenty of cuddling! Congratulations on being our adorable and MOST deserving Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh Nick!!! It's hard to imagine the horrors you and your bunny family and friends endured in that dreadful bunny mill My heart breaks to think that so many innocent, helpless creatures suffered so at the hands of a greedy, heartless human You and your loving guardian, the Upstate New York House Rabbit Society and other similar organizations, teach us all a valuable lesson....that all life is precious and the decision to bring a companion animal into your home IS a life long commitment! And rescue is definitely the way to go!!! My heartfelt thanks to your Mom, your foster family and all who work so tirelessly to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome such deserving creatures Nick, you are one beautiful, brave bunnster boy and SO deserving of the coveted title, PET OF THE DAY!!! I hope you and your proud family enjoy a very special, love and treat filled day of celebration! Long and happy life to you, precious Nick!

Nick
    Aw, how precious you are!
    Even more so for surviving all you endured!
    I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving home and family now.
    (((HUGS)) to your foster family and your current family for all they do for bunnies!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick, you are so special...I'm so glad that you are happy and safe now in your new home xx

What a nice bun bun! You are soooo cool looking with your bicolors! Glad you are living it up now. Congrats to Handsome Nick!!