Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: wheres' auggie???

wheres' auggie???

i know that we have heard from doggiemom....however i haven't seen a post from auggie in months....has anyone heard???
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Former User Guest

Ooops, Niina, wrong Auggie. I think she's looking for Augie, as in Augie and Hooch. He's probably letting this love story talk die down before he comes in here!!!

Tell him we all said hello, Angel, if you see this.

Former User Guest
    Well hey, it's written Auggie, how am I supposed to know then???

I think he is just afraid that he will get teased - we would never do that would we?

Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
    Well hey, it's written Auggie, how am I supposed to know then???
    Of course you weren't supposed to know!!! I hope I didn't hurt your feelings! You did fine! And since they are both Texans, it gets confusing!!

Casper no worries!!! It's okay His user ID is AugieH. The other is Auggie

Augie told me last night he will have to post something.... but I must warn you, he loves messing with me and everyone else. He told me he wants to say something like I stalked him and he has to get a restraining order against me.... NOT TRUE! So don't believe it

I am a witness to that statement Augie said so I will back Angel up. Also, I have been the butt of his kidding many times! And to think I once believed him and thought Angel was kidding me
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Howdy Folks....well it's been a spell since I showed my southern self
    at this site..reckon I have to come visit more often. I heard and read
    that folks are wonderin what has happened lately...well I am here to
    tell my side of the story....but first, I want to say to my 2 very good
    friends Jennifer anf Thelma, bite me...ha ha ha...You both like me as
    a crazy cowboy...Silly New Yawkers!! heh heh heh

Reckon i'll tell you my side of the story now folks, but first of all iffin
    any of ya'll are near Matteson, IL....SEND HELP!! I am bein held against
    my will....HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLP!!! This is goin to be long so stay with me
    folks...or not...don't matter me none...heh heh heh...

Ok, now, I was sittin at my machine one evenin, mindin my business as usual,
    when a silly lookin winder popped up on my machine, so I answered it. Some silly
    gal from the southwest was thrownin herself at me (I am goin to get killed for
    this folks) and threatenin to come see me in IL. Well, I was game on meetin
    new folks so Angel came to see me, NAD NEVER LEFT....ugh! I have been trapped
    in my celler for 2 months now...HELP!! send food, send beer, saddle up my horse
    so I can ride off into the sunset. I got out once ya'll, and I went to the police
    for a restraining order, but it didn't help much, I was right back in the celler..
    lucky me....Anywho, at least Angel has been feeding me some decent vittles.

Anywho, I say again...HELP YA'LL...heh heh heh, I crack myself up sometimes.

I hope all ya'll are well.

--Augie & The Hoocher Smoocher aka Studly!Howdy Folks....well it's been a spell since I showed my southern self

Silly you! I had forgotten how funny you were.

And I'm even more silly lookin too folks....heh heh heh

SEE! I TOLD YOU HE WOULD PULL THAT!!!! UGH! WHAT A MOCOSO!!! That is Spanish for Brat.

We are like Lucy and Ricky, I swear. He starts rattling things off in Spanish and I stand there dumbfounded. But, I'm learning all of the important words like MOCOSO!

Originally posted by AugieH
    HELP!! send food, send beer, saddle up my horse
    so I can ride off into the sunset......Anywho, at least Angel has been feeding me some decent vittles.
    [/B]
    Send Augie the food & beer...Send ZIPPY the HORSE!

Good food? When did you start considerin' Taco Bell and DP good food?!

Angel, You have to talk to Andrew about standing there dumbfounded while I go off in Arabic. He!He!He! Isn't it great though?!

Hi Angel,

Wow.........I am still in shock from your post and I was dying to hear all the goods on what happened. Never in a million years did I think that is what brought you to Illinois. Never, never, ever....I thought that is where you had family and that you moved closer to them after the split. As you can tell I haven't been the best Pettalker lately. When you have a 20 month running around and always pulling on your typing arms it makes it almost impossible to post, so I do most of my posting at night, late night!!! I guess at times I can't even tell who is who on here. The post names don't tell you who is male or female and I'm sorry to say to all the men that I always assume that the posters are female. Sorry about that AugieH... at least that one is cleared up huh??? I am sorry too that Angel and I never got to meet with our dogs and go to the park. We were so busy in our lives that we missed our chance. Now your so far away and we blew it....ha ha.
    Anyways, on to happier things.....though I am still in shock ~ I am very happy for you and you totally deserve the very best...even if you are a stalker...haaaaaa LOL !!! Just kidding ~ but seriously now, just let him up from the cellar every now and then, ok!!!
    How are you managing with the dogs and their potty problems?? If it was me and I know how you feel about the making a mess on the carpet...I would have to put LuLu in a kennel until she got it right. Yes, that would drive me insane with the mess. Maybe they are not used to the cold weather and that is why they don't want to go outside or something. LuLu would have a real hard time when the winter came and the snow was real high. She just would not know where to go plus half her body was crouched in the snow , which could not be too comfortable.
    Gosh, Angel and AugieH.... I really hope that all is well and you are enjoying each other and much luck and love to you both. Can it be fair to say that we ALL would love to see some nice pics of the 2 of you and the 3 dogs...please. C'mon ~ you have that dig camera!!
    Talk with you soon
    Carla aka purrfectpaws
    Personalized Pet Mats by Carla

Carla's Web Page
    http://communities.msn.com/doyourselfafavor