Thread: And now, the rest.....

And now, the rest.....

All these are at my son's house and he took them for US here at PT...

Dusty's favorite place to lay on these hot, southern August days.. He likes to lit the cold air blow on him.

Amy, just relaxing.......

My new girl, Midnight. He said she likes the light science diet when I asked him if she has fattened up any. I was so hoping she had put on some weight but if she likes the light food... I reckon she will stay thin!

And last, the live wire of the bunch... Beautiful Giz

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

They're all beautiful!!! Looks like your son did a good job of cat-sitting!!!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Midnight looks great!! Giz and Amy are so cute, and Dylan is just such a handsome boy! Love his fluffy gray fur.

They are so lovely! How is Amy doing?

Oh Laura!!! Tell your son "thank you so much" for taking these pictures!!! Your babies are soooooo beautiful! WOW! I love that Dusty! He looks like a bigger and bit fluffier version of my latest, Jasmine! Oh yea... btw, how wonderful that you "named" Jasmine for me! "great minds think alike"

Amy is so royal looking ... what a beauty! Midnight looks great ... her coat is so shiny!!! What can I say about GIZ ... well, she is awesome ... and I would love to have her come and play over here any time!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

They are all so beautiful,the Found Cats love them,all and he hope,that Midnight,will like the Food,at our Partee!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

They are all so beautiful! Dusty is so handsome! Amy and Giz are beautiful and Midnight is such a sexy kitty! I love her beautiful shiny black coat.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

They are each so beautiful in VERY different ways, and seem to compliment each other! GORGEOUS furkids - thanks for the pics.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

OMG, Dusty reminds me so much of my friends cat, Pasha. What a beautiful furfamily. Thanks for sharing.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Great pictures Laura!!! Do you have everyone home today??? That was very nice of your son to take pictures for US

Sirrahbed, if you haven't found the thread "Poor Lonesome Me" yet, check it out... They should be on their way home right now... My son has a job in this area today and he is bringing them with him this MORNING!! I am SOooo excited!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

The girls and Dusty are all so gorgeous.

I just realized that I forgot to mention Midnight in my other post about Chester being lonesome. I'm so sorry Midnight, please forgive my oversight.

From Decker with Love