Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beanie

Beanie

Congrats, Beanie, on your very special honor of COTD! I can tell you are not going to let your 'disability' get in the way of receiving love from all the hoomans and kitties in your life. What beautiful green eyes you have, and that hair! I hope your day is extra special.

you are such a cutie, i could just take you home w/me! congratulations to the cotd!!!

CH Beanie, my CH cat Diva sez...

...milk it for all it's worth! You MUST meow at the top of your lungs to have your every whim fulfilled!

Beanie's meowmie: Please be careful if you have stairs. Diva has taken more than one tumble!

This is Diva.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh my cuteness overload Beanie!!! You are one special kitty. Congrats on cotd
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

What a precious story! Beanie you have been adopted into the home of a very special human and I know you probably already realize that. I am just sitting here all smiles with the way your story turned out. Kudos to you, Beanie's human, for your tenacity in capturing this fragile little kitty and then bringing him home to live a very *happily ever after* life.

That is a heartwarming story,and the,atht I am glad to be a Pet Talker! Beautiful Beanie,is so very Special,and that Little Kitten,will grow,into a Great Cast,atht will give you,Yearsand Years of Pleasure,Joy and FUN. A Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOW Comes To Beatific BEANIE,from the Found Cat Hotel. Beautiful BEANIE COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beanie you are not only the cutest kitty but you also have human who knew you were special from the beginning

I wish you a wonderful and special day today- with all your cat and human family

Beanie
    You have stolen my heart too sweetie!
    You look just like my Leonardo did when he was a baby! Such a grin your picture gave me. I'm so glad both your cat mom and human mom take such good care of you. Congratulations, sweetheart on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Beanie, you have the cutest little face. Thank goodness your human mom rescued you from the woods, it would have been a rough life for you. Your cat mom wanted the best for you and she was very brave to give you over to your human mom. Best of luck to you, dear Beanie.

That is such a sweet story of how Beanie came to his home What a precious and sweet looking boy! I am very touched to hear that his disability does not get in his way!! Beanie is a special boy with a special Meowmie!! Gotta love that face!!! (and everything else too )
    Congratulation Beanie, on being Cat of the Day!! I hope you are treated to extra royalty all day long!!! Maybe Meowmie might even treat us to extra pictures?? Be sure and tell her about Cat General - OK?

Beanie

What a lucky kitty you are - to own a human with such a big heart. May you two enjoy each other's company for many years to come!

Beanie Baby! What a little doll baby you are! One gorgeous boy from beautiful Annnapolis MD! What a special momma you have - such a wonderful story. So nice to meet you Beanie Boy!

Dearest Beanie, both you and your mom/dad are lucky--you to have found such a loving home, and your person to have found such a precious treasure there in the woods! I wish you many, many years of happiness together!

Dear, beautiful, brave Beanie boy. At first it was that indescribably precious face of yours, those HUGE saucer eyes that sucked me in! But wow, was I on the edge of my seat as I took in each and every word of your incredible bio. Your's is a story in which everyone's a hero...your feral mom who kept you safe and nurtured you, your wonderful vet who diagnosed you and never gave up on you, your fabulous human mommy/daddy, whose love and devotion to the homeless felines of the world is without equal and most of all, the biggest hero of them all, BEANIE What a most deserving, VERY special Sunday Cat of the Day you are sweet, baby boy I hope you and your wonderful human and all of your feline siblings have a wonderful day celebrating your Cat of the Day honors! Please, have your purrent give you tons of extra kisses and gentle hugs for me, ok sweetheart? Long and happy life to you beautiful, brave Beanie, a true survivor!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-01-2004 at 05:03 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Beanie,

You beautiful boy you. Congratulations on finding a
    great home baby boy and for being chosen as our wonderful
    CAT OF THE DAY. Love Ya Beanie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt