Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats with this weather?!?!?

Whats with this weather?!?!?

Its unseasonably warm here -- gonna be almost 90 degrees today! and HIGH humidity. You should see the fog this morning!!!

Aren't we supposed to be experiencing crisp refreshing days and cool nights? We are still running the AC to keep the humidity and temp down. I won't even go into what all this is doing to my sinuses

Is everyone else experiencing unseasonal weather?

We have the same here in RI. So far, I've held off putting the a/c on -- IN OCTOBER??? But 2 days ago I was sorry I didn't cool the house off as by bedtime it was yucky in here. So you showed more sense!

I'm NOT complaining! I prefer this to . . . the white stuff.

And it is easier to get 4 dogs out to do their business, go for thier walks, in this this. (No I don't walk them far in the humidity and we tend to go earlier in the AM when that is high.)

Plus this is the weekend of loads of Fall fairs and festivals, so I am going to hit as many as I can!

Oh I know, I'm so sick of hot weather! We are in a severe drought but we got about a half an inch of rain yesterday morning and it was just enough to make it nice and sticky with the heat. I hate that!

From Decker with Love

Send the warm weather here please! *shivers*
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

I am Loving the warm weather!! I cannot believe that in October in NY I am wearing shorts!! I am praying it holds on for a bit longer, cause usually around Halloween it is Snowing!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Funny you should mention the weather Kim, it has been quite cold here the last couple of days... snow was predicted down to 900 meters last weekend (did not happen though). I thought we were suppose to be getting nice warm Spring weather here .

Sending lots of 'White Stuff' vibes your way .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

oh hush. its 3*C right now and been pouring rain for the past 2 days lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Here in "sunny" California, it rained yesterday and we have the heater running right now. It's not bad weather, I don't mind it.

ETA: Just checked the temp outside. It is 9:30am and the temp is 50F (10C). The sun is shining though, so it will warm up a bit. I think it is perfect weather, as long as it stays dry.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Extreme drought conditions here in Kentucky. We are declared natural disaster so the farmers can get emergency loans. Cattle is being sold off way sooner because the hay prices etc are sky high right now and farmers cant afford to feed them something that should be feed in the winter months.
    We are in the 90's this week.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Aren't we supposed to be experiencing crisp refreshing days and cool nights? We are still running the AC to keep the humidity and temp down.
    Near 90* here in NE Ohio. Still waiting for fall to come. Our AC is on also.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

We've had rain, sleet and snow every day for at least the last month. Frost on the windshield for the last six weeks. We never had a summer this year at all. They are usually short up here, but this year it just didn't happen at all. Good for the forest fires, but not much else.

94F here with 68% humidity.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

9C with rain here.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

It's about 5:30 here, the temperature is 89* with 46% humidity.

Tomorrow, expect highs in the 90's with humidity upwards of 60%. Yay. So much for autumn.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Very warm here. I had a soccer game today and I thought I was going to die because it was a tough game and I was constantly running. Though it says next Tuesday it will be 65 degrees.

~abigail