Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

YAY! Though it is so sad about her Mom.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I have a prayer request, please!! I had a job interview today for a position as an RVT (registered veterinary techician). It's at a brand spanking new hospital and its a really great company and a great location. I'm really hoping I get the job, all I want to do is work with animals and improve my skills to help them! So prayers would be soo very appreciated! Thanks guys! I'm supposed to hear back from the interviewer next Friday.... eeek!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    I have a prayer request, please!! I had a job interview today for a position as an RVT (registered veterinary techician). It's at a brand spanking new hospital and its a really great company and a great location. I'm really hoping I get the job, all I want to do is work with animals and improve my skills to help them! So prayers would be soo very appreciated! Thanks guys! I'm supposed to hear back from the interviewer next Friday.... eeek!
    That sounds like a great opportunity. Prayers from here to you, along with crossed fingers and paws too. Boy - wouldn't that be a great Christmas present??? Good luck!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Thank you so so so much Ellie! It would be the best Christmas present! I need all the prayers, good vibes and good luck I can get so keep those powerful PT prayers coming!

Kaitlyn (the human)

Good luck, Kaitlyn! If they know what's good for them, they will hire you because we all know you'd be wonderful!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Prayers for you, Kaitlyn, that you get this job. It sounds wonderful, perfect for you!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13 View Post
    Good luck, Kaitlyn! If they know what's good for them, they will hire you because we all know you'd be wonderful!
    Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Prayers for you, Kaitlyn, that you get this job. It sounds wonderful, perfect for you!
    Thank you both so so much!!! I REALLY hope I get it. All I want to do it this. You will all be first to know if I do! Thank you again for your support! It means a lot to me!

Kaitlyn (the human)

PT prayers are working so far! Wow! Wasn't expecting a call til next Friday, but just got a call from another manager of a different location letting me know that he would like to do a second interview with the hospital manager that I will (HOPEFULLY!) be working with! She wants to ask me more medical based questions (super nervous... could use some prayers here!) and have me do some observing to see if I like it there. Thank you thank you thank you for the prayers! Ahhh I'm nervous yet very excited, I hope I do well and win them over!

Kaitlyn (the human)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    PT prayers are working so far! Wow! Wasn't expecting a call til next Friday, but just got a call from another manager of a different location letting me know that he would like to do a second interview with the hospital manager that I will (HOPEFULLY!) be working with! She wants to ask me more medical based questions (super nervous... could use some prayers here!) and have me do some observing to see if I like it there. Thank you thank you thank you for the prayers! Ahhh I'm nervous yet very excited, I hope I do well and win them over!
    Woo-hoo - lookin' good! I'll ramp up those prayers of course, and remind the pups to keep their paws crossed too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Thank you Ellie!! I'm here sitting in my car in the parking lot, got here early. I'm nervous, but mostly excited! Wish me luck!

Kaitlyn (the human)

Thank you Ellie!! I'm here sitting in my car in the parking lot, got here early. I'm nervous, but mostly excited! Wish me luck!
    Good luck and lots more prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way.

How'd it go?!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

PT prayers are an incredible thing!!! I left there on a very good note, the manager said she is so excited to move forward with the process! I went and did the drug testing right after I left the hospital, and that will take about 3-4 business days and then I will receive a call from them! Ahhh I'm SO HAPPY! I love you guys!

Kaitlyn (the human)

Well, I got the job!. Needless to say I'm soo happy, excited, and so very thankful! I start training tomorrow morning at 9 at another location as the one that I will be working at isn't open yet. I'm a little nervous, but really looking forward to it! I'm nervous because I'm still so new in the veterinary field but I'm confident I will do great and this will be my chance to shine and really improve in all my skills! Thank you all so so so much for the prayers! They mean the world to me!

Kaitlyn (the human)

Well, I got the job!. Needless to say I'm soo happy, excited, and so very thankful! I start training tomorrow morning at 9 at another location as the one that I will be working at isn't open yet. I'm a little nervous, but really looking forward to it! I'm nervous because I'm still so new in the veterinary field but I'm confident I will do great and this will be my chance to shine and really improve in all my skills! Thank you all so so so much for the prayers! They mean the world to me!
    This is wonderful news!!! What a great way to start off the New Year!!! I'm sure you'll do well. Good luck.