Thread: It's a beautiful day, so....

It's a beautiful day, so....

I went outside to pooper scoop. Of course Bella and Ripley insisted that we play a little ball first.

I am so proud of Ripley. When he first came here he wouldn't even run after the ball, let alone bring it back. He doesn't play until he drops dead like Bella, but he sure does enjoy it. At times, he will fetch his own ball and then drop it and run alongside Bella and try to steal hers. Often if she sees him running beside her she won't bring the ball back to me and runs off with it so he can't have it. Anyway, here are a couple of movies and pics. Hope you enjoy.

More in next post...

It really is a beautiful day - temps in the 50's and I even raked some leaves! (Sorry to rub it in all you people in Ohio! )

What people in Ohio might you be talking about, Pam. Not me! I just called our time/temp phone number and it is a whopping 66 degrees where I'm at! Ha, I've got ya beat . The snow has been melting like crazy and of course now we are worried about flooding. Crazy Ohio weather!

Love the pics and the videos! Man, I need to come and snatch those two gorgeous poodles of yours

I need to get off here and do some pooper scooping myself and take the dogs for a walk.

Love the pics, Pam! It is currently 76 here in TN!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

It's 48 here and as Robin said the snow is melting and I've picked anything of value up off my basement floor. Waiting for the water to start pouring in.

We have snow piles as far as the eye can see that are every bit of 6' tall and they are no longer white, they are brown and specked with gravel and chunks of grass and dirt. YUCK!!
    I'd like a fresh coat of white snow to cover it all up!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

SQUEALS!!!!!!!! I love those two, Pam!! They have the fluffiest prettiest haircuts. They're adorable. Thanks for the smiles

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Whoo-Hoo, that sure does look like fun. And just look at those happy little tails go. If your arm gets tired just give me a call, I would love to toss a few for those cuties.

Oh, Pam, I am so jealous. Now you have two retrievers! And what a good job they both did. You should be proud.

Hannah used to love to retrieve but somewhere in the last couple years she has lost interest. Tucker was the run after it, maybe pick it up, but then drop it kind. That's why I can feel your glee in seeing Ripley do this. Thanks for capturing it on film.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Looks like they had a great day! I love seeing your two.

Bella and Ripley are looking good! Yeah Pam, here in Ohio, the snow is melting, just like Angie said, waiting for the basement to flood when the rains start.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pam..I swear you must be my long lost sister... we always wind up doing similar things all the time!! That's what Mz Klo did today! She finally learned how to play ball..not great in releasing on MY terms, but we had great weather too!!!! I love seeing my "niece and nephew"!! A Raving Beauty and Handsome Widdle Devil!!!!!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Those are wonderful videos! In the first one, I enjoyed seeing Bella pause and watch over her shoulder to make sure Ripley got HIS ball.

And in another video, I was amazed at the low deep bark Bella has! Where ever does she keep that deep, low voice? Fascinating! Not something I'd have ever known with just photos.

We too have been having quite enjoyable weather. My crocuses are now opened!

I always enjoy seeing your two, they are beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics and the videos!

Thank you for posting those I got my poodle fix

Your backyard looks huge!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!