Maybe if I close my eyes she will go away

Nope, guess that didn't work

I'll show her how I feel

These few are from Saturday or Sunday, just lounging around the house:
    I don't know why but I like how he fades into the background in this pic

Indy with her pathetic pet me please look

Same look, just closer lol

More pics to follow....
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

The rest of these are all from today so far. I've got both Indy & Kaige with me at work.
    Enjoying the comfort of her dog bed under my desk

Being a good girl, I think she was hoping I'd have a treat for her

Kaige doing the same

Trying to entice Indy to play with him

but all she wants is lovin's from me

pet me ppppplease

I love this pic, the way the sun shines through the blinds

Trying to accomplish the same thing, with not as much luck

Still more pics to come.....
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

My Happy Pants wants to PLAY

He's getting so fluffy

It's play time!

Indy's so hard to see lol

They play so well together

Shiny dog drive by

Fluffy dog drive by (I get lots of these lol)

Kaige: "you know you want it Indy"

Just one more pic.....

They each have a toy, this is not a common occurrence

I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoy sharing them!

Loved the photos!! You're so lucky that you can take them to work with you.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Quote Originally Posted by ramanth
    Loved the photos!! You're so lucky that you can take them to work with you.
    Not for long though. lol I'm enjoying it while I still can.

Great photos Sue. I always enjoy seeing photos of Kaige and Indy, it looks like they have a great old time together . I noticed aswell how much Kaige's coat has gotton longer, would that be his winter coat coming through?

Thanks for sharing with us.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Kaige makes me grin every time I see him. He has such a great smile. What a happy dog!

What's Indy's story? I know you've had her for a while now, where did she come from? Was there a thread for her arrival?

Beautiful pictures. How's Nanook doing?

Amy & the furkids

Sue, you know how much I love Kaige. Every time I see him I want him.
    Him and Indy sure seem to be the best of friends. I'm glad your back I sure missed you and the fur kids.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfdx
    I noticed aswell how much Kaige's coat has gotton longer, would that be his winter coat coming through?
    It's half winter coat half full adult coat.

Male Aussies tend to carry a larger, thicker ruff than females. And an Aussie's coat can also take a little take a while longer than most other breeds to fully mature & fill out. (If I remember correctly, sometimes it can take up to 3 or 4 years for an Aussie's coat to be at it's fullest).

Yet it is getting colder out so I am sure some of it is his winter coat.

Aww! They are too cute!

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs
    It's half winter coat half full adult coat.

Male Aussies tend to carry a larger, thicker ruff than females. And an Aussie's coat can also take a little take a while longer than most other breeds to fully mature & fill out. (If I remember correctly, sometimes it can take up to 3 or 4 years for an Aussie's coat to be at it's fullest).

Yet it is getting colder out so I am sure some of it is his winter coat.
    Yeah, and they don't physically mature until around two years old, slower than most breeds. Charlie's coat is SO SCRAWNY eventhough he is two already, it still has some filling out to do. At this point Jamie has a fuller coat than Charlie.

I notice Kaige has the "ear fuzz" going on... I call it Jamie's "old woman ear hair". It needs trimming badly, but I don't want to mess something up and make her look funny hehe

Also does Kaige seem to always have his ears back?? Jamie's ears are ALWAYS BACK, so when I take pictures she looks sad or like she was in trouble or something. She only perks her ears up when I say something like "outside", "eat", "food", "who's here?", "dad's home", etc.

and as always I needed my dose of Kaige, probably one of my favorite Aussie pups!

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by ComedyDevil
    What's Indy's story? I know you've had her for a while now, where did she come from? Was there a thread for her arrival?

Beautiful pictures. How's Nanook doing?

Here's a couple threads about Indy's introduction, although now that you ask I don't recall ever posting a thread when she actually moved in & became a permanant family member. Oops. lol
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...highlight=indy
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...highlight=indy

Her dad, Indy's dad(Joe), does not post much obviously, heck he rarely even checks the site (but he is a good fur dad & b/f)! He joined pretty much just to kind of get a feel for the people he was meeting in Ohio at the Memorial Day bash. He knows this is kind of "my place" so he kind of leaves PT alone. I kind of like it that way. heehee (I love him but sometimes it's nice to have your own little space).

He was looking for a dog about a year and a half ago maybe 2 years, purebred labs actually. He was on a waiting list with a very reputable lab breeder in our area. I guess one day he went over to visit the dogs and the breeder was "fostering" Indy for their friend who was sent over to Iraq. Indy was in need of a new home. She instantly took to Joe and later in the week Indy met his kids whom she also had an instant bond with. It was decided then that Indy was Joe's dog & not a future puppy from one of their litters.
    She came spayed & UTD on all vaccines. She just celebrated her 4th birthday on the Fourth of July (that's how she got her name, because she was born on Independance Day).

Nanook is doing so-so I guess, partly good partly bad, depends on how you look at it I guess. This is a tough subject for me as he's the light of my life. As much as I LOVE dogs it took me years & years to show my dad how responsbile I was and to talk him into allowing me to have one. Nanook is my first dog and boy oh boy he's been the BEST dog too! Everyday he's with us is a blessing. He still appears to be very happy & pain free. How he can be pain free is beyond me but he is & that's what matters at this point. His mobility issues are getting a little worse, he's falling over, tripping, loosing balance a little more lately and he's a little more wobbly on his feet. He's also loosing weigh fairly rapidly.
    Thank you for thinking of him, we sure appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika
    Yeah, and they don't physically mature until around two years old, slower than most breeds. Charlie's coat is SO SCRAWNY eventhough he is two already, it still has some filling out to do. At this point Jamie has a fuller coat than Charlie.

I notice Kaige has the "ear fuzz" going on... I call it Jamie's "old woman ear hair". It needs trimming badly, but I don't want to mess something up and make her look funny hehe

Also does Kaige seem to always have his ears back?? Jamie's ears are ALWAYS BACK, so when I take pictures she looks sad or like she was in trouble or something. She only perks her ears up when I say something like "outside", "eat", "food", "who's here?", "dad's home", etc.

and as always I needed my dose of Kaige, probably one of my favorite Aussie pups!

Charlie might just have more "work" Aussie in him than "show" Aussie. Dogs bred for work usually have a thinner coat. (If I were you I'd be thankful for that lol)

That "ear fuzz" (I call it the same thing) you see is actually him WITH trimmed ears. I just trimmed them last week. lol Granted I don't trim them as much as some people do. I'm afraid I'll goof them up if I do. Although the fuzz you see on the underside of his ear is actually just really messy there (I don't really trim under his ears), it is long don't get me wrong but usually doesn't stick out that bad.

The only time Kaige really has his ears back is when he starts to get annoyed or bored or the like, when he thinks or knows he is in trouble, when he senses that I am annoyed or is really trying to listen to me when I am walking behind him. When he's attentive (with me anywhere but behind him), playful or just his happy ol' self they are more up or forward. But Jamie's might be a little different since they are normally erect ears.

Thanks for the compliments, you know I am mighty fond of your two too don't you?!

Indy and Kaige are sooo cute!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..