Thread: My best friend Tammy

My best friend Tammy

I have had alot to deal with these past few days guys, First my MIL passing away and now My best friend is also ready to pass on, it is just a matter of time now as well, Her name is Tammy she had breast cancer and it went into remission for awhile, she has been battling this for I would say 4 years now, it has now came back and the doctors gave her 3 months to live and we were told about it the other day, Her and her husband spent 2 months together understandabally so and told us the other day that this was happening, she lives in South Carolina, Her Sister Lori and I are gonna try to go down asap when we can come up with the money, I know you all know how that can be! I hope and pray I can make it there before she passes, She is my best friend .

Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes...it means so much to me ! Hugs to you all !!!!!!

I am so so sorry you are going through so much loss and hurt right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Tammy, and everyone else who is blessed enough to know her.

I don't even know what to say I'm so sorry
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Oh my gosh, a double whammy for you. I'm so so sorry. Your heart must be breaking in two. I pray that you will come up with the resources to get you there quickly. At her side, don't be afraid to tell her all things you want to say. It's important that she knows how much you value the friendship and all that other stuff you want to say.

{{{HUGS}}}
    Please stay in touch and let us know how it goes.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I hope your friend does well. I'm sorry for the hard time you are going through. Spend as much time as possible with your friend so you can talk to her before she leaves the earth. You and your friend are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep in touch and let us know how she is doing. {{{HUGS}}}

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

Thank you all for your prayers.