Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I need prayers for my Brock right now. :(

I need prayers for my Brock right now. :(

I'm sitting here waiting and worring about my Brock, hoping that PT might take my mind of things some. It's not working. So maybe posting might help, who know. All I know is I need prayers for Brock right now.

As some might know Brock has a heart problem. Well today he's looking bad, he wont eat and seem to have no engery in him. So I called the Vet. My vet won't be in till 4, so I'm waiting and it's killing me.

I could go in and see the other vet, but he's the one that messed up BAD before on Cannilla, B.J. and Brock in the past, so I really don't want to see him. I thought about calling a different Vet, but he won't have Brocks records to know anything.

My mother always told me that God won't give you any more then you can handle, but today I wondering about that. Cause I don't think I can handle any more right now. Between the house damage that a small huracane did, that homes owners insurance won't cover, Cannilla's cancer, Mooch's eye sight, Rockey's heartworms, because of his dumb last owner and now this. I can't take it.

Oh and to top it off, a while back we took Brock in because he had a growth on his toe. That other vet told us it's just a mole and not to worry about it. Well that "mole" has grown to 4 times the size it was!! I knew then it wasn't a mole and I should have stood my ground with the vet and now because me, we have to have this taken care of too. When it should have been taken care of the first time.

I'm not one to ask for things and I try to keep my problems to myself and close friends. I hate it when people feel bad or sorry for me but Brock needs your help, please pray that it will be alright. We can't do the surgary right now, so we need him to get through this hump till we can do it. I can't lose my Brock, I'm not ready for that yet.

Thank you.

I'm so sorry. You've had so much to deal with that you need a break!

I'll say a prayer for Brock and I'm sending {{{HUGS}}} to you!!

Please keep us updated.

From Decker with Love

Call your vet's office and have them fax his records to another vet. Then you can go and they'll have all his records by the time you get there. It will make you and him feel better if you get him in ASAP.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Originally posted by aly
    Call your vet's office and have them fax his records to another vet. Then you can go and they'll have all his records by the time you get there. It will make you and him feel better if you get him in ASAP.
    I agree. I hope he gets better soon. I'll be praying for him and looking for updates.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

All 52 paws and a few fingers will be crossed for you. I hope everything turns out alright. Keep us posted!
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

Prayers and thoughts going out for Brock, you, and the rest of the fur gang. Hang in there, let us know when you find anything out {{hugs}}
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Poor Brock. He'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Get well, sweet boy.

Keep us updated, please. {{hugs}}

Poor Brock Sometimes life can be so overwhelming. My heart goes out to you for all you're having to deal with right now. Try and hang in there and as hard as it is, try and think positively and be strong for Brock. I agree with Aly...I wish you could get another vet to see Brock asap. If it is his heart condition, every minute counts. Everyone here, Cody, Star, Oliver, Mr. B, Moon, Rosie and of course me, are sending prayers for your precious Brock. Please keep us updated. {{{{HUGS}}} Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Many prayers for Brock and hugs for you.

I agree - if at all possible find another vet and get him in. You'll both feel better.

Libby, Brock and you will be in my thoughts!! {{{Hugs}}}

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

I'll keep Brock and you in my prayers. You WILL get through this.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Libby, I'll be keeping you and Brock in my prayers. You are going through a lot right now but I hope you know you have our support. Hang in there, it'll be alright.

Please keep us updated on Brock.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Any news on Brock???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Paws and fingers crossed for Brock. Prayer sna postiive thoughts for your whole family. You have a lot to deal with, but we are here to support you.

Libby, I just seen this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Brock. May he get through this, and feel good again. I am so sorry you are having so many problems right now.

Just know that I am thinking about you, Lib.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!