Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun control discussion

Wha-wha-what?

2. Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Wha-wha-what?
    I am sorry sweetie. Did I use words you don't understand again?

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    I am sorry sweetie. Did I use words you don't understand again?
    You confuse Richard? Are you contagious? I was not aware confusion was contagious.

The Huff Post probably made his head explode with its liberalism. Im glad you feel safer that the police have gunned down an elderly woman.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    You confuse Richard? Are you contagious? I was not aware confusion was contagious.

The Huff Post probably made his head explode with its liberalism. Im glad you feel safer that the police have gunned down an elderly woman.

Did someone say explode?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=31vm3-BQRJU
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

5. Is it a skunk...

or a nine year old??? It is so hard to distinguish, isn't it?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...for-skunk?lite

Blog Entries
    I really don't see that there is any good opinion either way on this bizarre topic. I am a pacifist. I don't believe in violence. If I had a loaded gun at the ready to save a loved one or my own life, I would not hesitate to shoot the interloper to death and I highly doubt I would ever feel a twinge of regret. That being said, there are a lot of variables. Kids breakin' into your safe to check it out of curiosity. My dad had guns in his safe and he left it open when my brother popped by with his three young sons out of the blue. Well the kids wandered downstairs whilst no-one was payin' any mind as children tend to do. Needless to say, my bro never popped by unnanounced again. Put the fear of God in him and I do beieve my dad felt like crap 'till the day he died about that horrible wee freaky faux pas. He was not expecting company, simply cleanin' his guns,. Not harm done, but it could have turned into one helluva a nightmare. Robbers turning the gun on you and also stealin' it to kill and or rob other folks. There was an older, very back man who use collec our cans, early in the morning, sometimes late at night as well. If I felt threatened and shot him to death' well I'm not to sure if I'd be able to live with meself. Ol dude was harmless. Just tryingo make a living and feed his self. I'm not sure about this question. I think if anyone is certain about this issue, maybe they should think about it more. Fact is, if ya'll wanna gun, easy to get one, no.

Blog Entries
    Oh ya, forgot to mention, not much daylight in long Canadian winters. Pretty hard to see. especially when yer takin' out yer trash and forget to wear yer glasses.

8. Variation on a Theme!

9. Gun Stores Unsafe!

A 65-year-old man was airlifted from Silver City to an El Paso hospital after he was shot by the gun shop employee with a .45 handgun.

SILVER CITY, N.M. — An employee at a New Mexico gun shop who was unloading a handgun accidentally shot and wounded a customer in the back, authorities said Wednesday.

The 65-year-old customer, who has not been identified, was airlifted from Silver City to an El Paso, Texas, hospital after the shooting on Tuesday and was listed in good condition, police Capt. Steve Reese said.

The shooting occurred at Copper Country Sporting Arms and involved a .45 caliber handgun, Reese said.

"It was pretty unusual," he said. "We hadn't seen any signs of foul play or anything like that."

Reese said the case had been handed over to prosecutors who will make a decision on whether any charges should be filed.

The name of the employee was not released.

A person who answered the phone Wednesday at Copper Country said the store would not comment.

The store is listed on Silver City's tourism website as a shop that sells guns, ammunition, bows, archery supplies and related sporting goods.

Reese said the store has not had any previous problems.

Silver City is located in southwestern New Mexico

We had a shooting in a gun store a while back. Bullets were flying in all directions. Crook (customer)shoots store worker & then worker shoots customer.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...n-indianapolis Gun stores can be dangerous places.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    We had a shooting in a gun store a while back. Bullets were flying in all directions. Crook (customer)shoots store worker & then worker shoots customer.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...n-indianapolis Gun stores can be dangerous places.
    He shot a guy who shot at him? Do you blame him? That's why guns are good to have around.

You can google search, "guns are dangerous" and find plenty of articles. It's all about what you search.

I've never felt unsafe in a Gun/Hunting Store and I've been in quite a few with my Dad.

Another view?

--------------

I really love you baby
    I love what you've got
    Let's get together, we can
    Get hot
    No more tomorrow, baby
    Time is today
    Girl, I can make you feel
    Okay
    No place for hidin' baby
    No place to go
    You pull the trigger of my
    Love gun, (love gun), love gun
    Love gun, (love gun), love gun

-KISS, P. Stanley

13. Another view...that of a mother

MIAMI (AP) — The mother of a 13-year-old south Florida girl who was fatally shot while riding a school bus with her younger sister says the child was "fun-loving, helpful, a happy girl," according to a statement released by the family.

A 15-year-old boy was in juvenile detention Wednesday, charged with manslaughter after police say he took a gun out of a backpack and showed it to other students during the ride to school on Tuesday. Investigators say he fired it once in an apparent accident, striking Lourdes Guzman.

The girl, known as Jina to her family and friends and identified as Lourdes Guzman-DeJesus on her Facebook page, died later at a Miami hospital.

"Feels like just yesterday I saw her running around in her Pamper, dancing and modeling for the camera," said the girl's mother, who identifies herself on Facebook as Ady DeJesus, in the statement. "Times and moments spent with Jina are memories I will cherish and keep in my heart forever."

The boy was also charged with carrying a concealed weapon. He waived his right to appear in court Wednesday morning and will remain in a juvenile detention center. He is not being identified by The Associated Press because of his age.

14. A 45 year old man from Southfield, Michigan is recovering after shooting his own penis in a fluke accident Tuesday, June 12th. The incident took place in Birmingham, Michigan while the man was working for an unnamed air conditioning company.

It has been reported the man routinely carries a Glock pistol hidden in his pants wherever he goes, including to work. While he was adjusting the .40-caliber weapon it discharged, shooting him in the penis at around 11 a.m. - and his day was officially ruined.

He was taken to Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan where he was treated and underwent surgery. At this time it is unknown if the man, whose name is still not known, is still in the hospital or not.

To make matters worse, he may be facing charges of a reckless discharge of a firearm, but the local prosecutor is still making that determination. The man does have the required legal permits to possess and carry the firearm.