Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My precious cat Koko

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by SadButGrateful View Post
    It's devastating. And it hurts so much sometimes. I'm so sorry for your loss! What helped me was that I realized just because my little buddy was gone it didn't mean I had to stop loving him. It's been almost a year and a half and I still love him, always will. I can't hold him physically anymore but I always hold him in my heart. Koko will always be in your heart.
    You are right, he will certainly always be in my heart, but I am still selfish enough to also want him in my arms too. So very sad....

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by mbsmum View Post
    I am very sorry for the loss of your precious Koko. I know it hurts a lot, I have been through it twice.
    Thank you for your wishes, this is the very first pet I have ever had to do this to, and he was my very best buddy, so it is very sad for me to finally end our relationship in this way.

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    I am so very sorry. Deepest sympathy to you and all who love him, on the loss of your darling Koko. May your precious memories help to bring you comfort and peace. What a wonderful long life you and he have shared!

He is a beautiful Angel now, strong and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge, where he will welcome you Home.. One Fine Day. Love never dies, and you and he are together always.

Thank you for your kind words, it hurts so much to think I will never be able to hold him and comfort him again, at least not in this lifetime.

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the elder View Post
    I'm so sorry about Koko.
    Thank you so much; I appreciate you taking the time to post this for us.

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    I am so sorry about your Koko. RIP, sweetie, you were so loved.

I know well your pain. We put our 18 year old Jamara down - good Lord, it's been 12 years ago - and I never thought we'd get over it. You cry and cry; everything reminds you for a while. Then you find something else - another toy, an old dish, you cry some more. It hurts. It will lessen; you will find peace with it, give it time. We're all here for you and know what you're going through.

Maggie
    He sure was loved; in fact, the vet said the reason he lasted this long was the incredible love he got for 18 yrs, but really, I don't know what to do BUT love a pet; who would do otherwise?

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    I am so sorry about your Koko. RIP, sweetie, you were so loved.

I know well your pain. We put our 18 year old Jamara down - good Lord, it's been 12 years ago - and I never thought we'd get over it. You cry and cry; everything reminds you for a while. Then you find something else - another toy, an old dish, you cry some more. It hurts. It will lessen; you will find peace with it, give it time. We're all here for you and know what you're going through.

Maggie
    Thank you for your kindness

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    ((((HUGS))))) Barbiecat. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Thank you so much

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    our condolences. You will be in our prayers, he had a good, long life with you!
    Thank you

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by renopithicus View Post
    I know what you're going through as we lost our Max yesterday. We have to let ourselves grieve and mourn for our lost loved one, but also take joy in the fact that we had them as long as we did. No words can make it hurt less so I won't even try, but I'll say a prayer for you and your Koko and remember you in my thoughts.
    I am so sorry you have to go through this also; my first time ever having to put a friend down like this.

Barbiecat, I am so sorry to hear that your handsome Meezer Koko has gone to the Rainbow Bridge after 18 wonderful years with you.
    I know how much it hurts to have to say goodbye to a heart cat after having them be a part of your life for so long.
    I had to say goodbye to my cat Samantha after 20 years with her, I didn't start to feel better until I added my Meezers Milly & Izzy to my family to fill the empty space she left when she was gone.
    Sending hugs your way.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious KOKO, I wish there was something i could say to comfort you in this very difficult and sad time in your life, it is one of the most horrible things we as pet owners have to go through,they are part of our family, we love them so much, my heart aches for you, i too have lost two kitties over two years apart and it was devastating, i still cry for them ,but i know they were loved so much for the time i had them, it is the only comfort i can feel, i hope in time you will come to be in that place, we never forget them, and our hearts ache forever.

Koko was blessed to have such a loving meowmie and he will be at peace now at the RAINBOW BRIDGE, with all the other PT members furbabies including my Ash and Ellie-mae who will be there to greet Koko , love and hugs to you at this sad time.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I am so sorry. When it comes to cancer it can be so very fast that they leave us. Koko will,live forever in your heart.

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by SadButGrateful View Post
    It's devastating. And it hurts so much sometimes. I'm so sorry for your loss! What helped me was that I realized just because my little buddy was gone it didn't mean I had to stop loving him. It's been almost a year and a half and I still love him, always will. I can't hold him physically anymore but I always hold him in my heart. Koko will always be in your heart.
    Thank you for your kind words.

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by Vermontcat View Post
    Barbiecat, I am so sorry to hear that your handsome Meezer Koko has gone to the Rainbow Bridge after 18 wonderful years with you.
    I know how much it hurts to have to say goodbye to a heart cat after having them be a part of your life for so long.
    I had to say goodbye to my cat Samantha after 20 years with her, I didn't start to feel better until I added my Meezers Milly & Izzy to my family to fill the empty space she left when she was gone.
    Sending hugs your way.
    Thank you. As a Meezer Mom yourself, you know how hard it is to lose one. I do have to get another kitty for my 4 yr old Tortie to have as company when I am gone during the day, but I don't know when that will be. Thank you for your kindness.

We are so sorry to hear about your poor Koko. At one time we had Six Siamese at the Found Cat Hotel and it was a gut wrenching experience to watch these beautiful creatures of our all mighty Lord God above pass on.
    Koko will be in good company with all those Siamese Cats and will let you know that he is all right.
    Knowing our Siamese I know that they are in Jamaica in the sun and they will find that spot where you will be together furrever.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS