Thread: Gretchen's Turn Doggie Boot Camp

Gretchen's Turn Doggie Boot Camp

We are getting ready to head out to take Gretchen up to our trainer for 10 days of doggie boot camp.
    No issues she just needs manners.

Update on Coco: He is doing great!
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

I hope that this will help Gretchen with her manners. One of my newest cats Levi also needs to learn some manners. Too bad I can't send him to Cat Boot Camp.LOL

My chihuahua could use some boot camp, lol

Update 17th July

Gretchen's charm is getting her in trouble LOL
    She is "stubborn in a very passive way" quotes her trainer.
    She is staying 1 extra day. LOL
    Cant wait to see how she responds to us telling her what to do.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

The key will be remembering to be consistent and to never EVER give in!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    The key will be remembering to be consistent and to never EVER give in!
    Not a problem we continue to work with Coco on daily basis and its become second nature. So working with Ms. Gretchen will be just as rewarding! We spent to much for training NOT to follow through.

I just know people who spent money several times on trainers - because they never followed through, and the dog would backslide every time. It was frustrating to see, and soooo not the dog's fault!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I just know people who spent money several times on trainers - because they never followed through, and the dog would backslide every time. It was frustrating to see, and soooo not the dog's fault!
    That is sad. People who do that are just throwing money away time after time. They have no regard for time and effort it goes into training etc. A decent trainer will pick up on that right away and I wouldnt blame them if they turned a client down. Yep it's not the dog's fault. Irresponsible owners.