Thread: Santa Paws

Santa Paws

Hey what is everyone getting for their pets this holiday? Do your pets enjoy opening their presents? Our dog Belle opens them herself. Our cat Elliot, the Queen Mother, prefers that we her loyal subjects unwrap her gifts for her. This is Clydes' first Christmas with us. I'm sure he will be excited and curious, not sure what we are getting for him just yet, I think a new exercise wheel and of course some rattie treats. They have a gigantic wheel at PETsMART, believe me he needs a very big one. He doesn't really like the plastic ball we got for him that much, he just never took to it.

Anyway just curious as to what others are planning for their pets this holiday.

Andrew
    www.lostpetfoundpet.com

"you can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kant

I'm not exactly sure what they will be getting. We went to Pets Mart a couple of weeks ago and there is so much I want to get them, so...I think I will have to budget myself when I go!

We never wrap their toys---we put them in a stocking and they dig all of their surprises out themselves!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Awww, they are too cute with their little antlers.

Andrew
    www.lostpetfoundpet.com

"you can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kant

Thanks

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Since we don't have any skin kids, Xmas here is centerd around our 2 dogs, 2 kitties and 2 guinea pigs; especially in the gift giving dept. My Lab Star tells me that she's just about done with her list, which I'm sure will be LONG!! Usually they all get a few practical type gifts like beds, grooming tools, window perches, etc. and of course lots of toys and treats! The dogs got new Xmas collars this year with bells on them and of course, every year we drag out the antlers!! One year I got my Husky/Shep snow booties...that didn't go over very well!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

i 'm not really sure what to get my cats.Maybe a little toy or special food or something.they dont care about presents so much.the kitties usually get me a little something and the handwriting on the tag or card looks surprisingly like my mom's.