Thread: This cannot be happening....

This cannot be happening....

OMG this summer has been a reck. Everything seems to be going wrong for me!!! I have had to have that awful surgery. And yesterday I had the vet come out and check on Austin, because he has been having trouble breathing. The vet came yesterday, bless them for coming so soon. The vet told me he had heaves otherwise known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. It is a disease that is sort of like asma in people. He said that he can breath in fine, but he has trouble breathing out. I had a horse, before him, that I bought, and it had heaves, and they didnt tell us. So I had to sell it back, becasue you cant show a horse with heaves. So, if the medication they gave me for Austin doesnt work, this will just keep getting worse, and I cant ride him, and show him. They get the disease from being locked in a stall alot or eatting dusty hay. BUT Austin is NEVER in a stall, and we wet all the hay that we give the horses, so all the dust goes away. I was almost crying when the doctor told me he had heaves. I cant believe it, now I will probably have to sell him if this doesnt work, and Austin is like my best friend, and I really dont want to sell him, but I cant afford to keep him if I cant show him. It is so sad, and I am split down the middle. I hope he gets better.

Edit:: here is a link to a website about "heaves"Heaves

Also, my best friend told me last night that my boyfriend may be taken away from his mom, along with his sisters. I dont know if this is true or not, and she said not to confront him with it, so I am jsut waiting for him to tell me. I hope it isnt true, I have been going out with him for about a 1 yr, and 3 months, we are very very close, and he is my bestfriend I pray that he doesnt get taken away, or split up from his sisters. I dont know how this is even possible, him and his sisters, have like the best mom anyone could ask for.

Sorry to vent everyone, I just had to get some of this out of my system...
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

*Hugs* So sorry that you are going through a rough time. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope things get better for you.

((((Hugs))))

I'm sorry so many things seem to be falling apart right now.

I'll be hoping and praying things get better...and soon.

Lots of hugs and love,
    Kelly & the furkids
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

You are going through it right now aren't you? We are all here for you - be strong
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I'm so sorry about Austin. You will be in my thoughts. I hope everything gets better for you soon.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

*hugs* for you!! I'm praying that Austin gets better and that your boyfriend is ok!

Thank you everyone. It means a lot to me, to have you all here, to talk to. I hate it when things can be going so right for someone, like my sister who just got a new horse, and so wrong for me. It gets so frustrating.

My brother, sister in-law, and nephew are coming home today from Pheonix, AZ to here (minnesota) I am so excited, I havent seen them since March. Hopefully having them home, and having someone else to talk to will help.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I hope everything gets better for you. Just remember that God don't make a mountain you can't climb.