Thread: My husband!

My husband!

My husband is such a brat! When we first got married, we didn't have the money to get a nice wedding ring. So, now that we have the money, I've really really really been wanting a new ring.

Well, right now, Mike was all "Let's go to the mall."

Well, that's an odd request, he hates the mall. So I ask "Why?"

"So I can buy a wedding ring...."

My heart skips a beat, I get a big smile on my face...and then he finishes his sentence...

"...for my Raven. I want a divorce, I'm marrying my kitty. She loves me more."

The nerve! I'm jealous! Raven gets a wedding ring before me?! That's it, she's getting another bath. lol.

Thank you Wolfie!

MEN!!! Oh Tonya, i sure hope he was only kidding, but still that is mean of him, you keep at him for that wedding ring, it is about time you got it, maybe he will get you one as a suprise when baby is born, hint hint Tonya's hubby. get the message mate!!!, make sure he reads this Tonya.

PS My hubby bought me an eternity ring when my daughter was born, I had seen this ring and liked it, and he came to the hospital with it in his pocket, it really made my day, hint hint Tonya's hubby.!!!!!!
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Good thing my cats are boys or I'd be in trouble!

Too funny!!!

Haha, April is our 5th year anniversary and the baby will be born in Feb. He knows darn well what he needs to do! His main excuse has been that he was waiting for a special time. Well, we have special times and money coming up, so no more excuses!

Thank you Wolfie!

Originally posted by catnapper
    Good thing my cats are boys or I'd be in trouble!

Too funny!!!
    Hey, you never know! At least it would explain his homophobia! LoL

Tonya, don't worry... Sometimes I think our sig. others would all trade us in for another 4 legged critter sometimes! hehe You'll get that ring... he's probably going to try and time it so it's a surprise.
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

Exactly, Tonya's Hubby do you need a Rocket placed somewhere I won't mention to get yourself into gear and get this wonderful wife and mother the jewels she so deserves, long overdue mate.

Tonya I had to wait some years to get my Engagement Ring, I had my wedding ring, which I lost after 4 yrs, but I have a better one now, I was still wearing my old fiancees engagement ring for some years, but now I have the lot, and my fingers are not really long enough for three together, and I get irritation under the rings if i wear all three together, So I am hoping to get my old ring and my eternity made into a pendant one of these days.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I saw some Cat Rings,in the Store,where I buy all my Cat Staues! They are quite Beautiful,and even Raven,The Cat,would love them!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

you 2 have joint accounts? just go buy it yourself! show him!!! ha ha ha, jk.
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

ROFLOL!!! Well, at least you know your hubby loves the kitties!!

LMAO That's too funny lol
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Wrong idea about bathing Raven Tonya...roll her in something stinky and go out for the night and have some fun LOL!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

[QUOTE]Originally posted by catnapper
    [B]Good thing my cats are boys or I'd be in trouble!

You mean same sex feline/homosapien marriages are not acknowledged these days?