Thread: Annie!!

Annie!!

Oh Annie u are just a beautiful site!! Congratulations on your big day!
    And i am so glad that your family found u and took your sweet self in as part of the family!

Hey there, Annie!!! What a beautiful girl you are!!!! I'm so glad that you are no longer Orphan Annie and that you and your wonderful family found each other. Just love that pic of you getting some of you treats.

Hugs to you sweetie! Congrats on being our Dog of the Day and make sure you enjoy your day and that the family treats you extra special

Robin

Congratulations on being DOTD Annie! You're a beautiful girl, hope you enjoy your day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

CONGRATULATIONS ANNIE!

I love your name sweetie (and love Orphan Annie). It's perfect for you!
    So glad that your family has found you and you now have a wonderful forever home to spend the rest of your days in!

Enjoy your special day and I hope you get something good and cheesy as a treat

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Annie....You are so beautiful. I am very happy that you found someone to love and take care of you. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    LHCamry

Darling Annie, though things started out sadly for you, what a happy ending to the story of how you came to be with your wondeful furever home. People like your family are what help make this world a beautiful place, opening up their hearts to take in the lost, lonely and run down, and giving you a cherished place in their family. And now just look at you! Snack hound indeed . I got such a smile seeing you go for those cheese balls Annie. Not only are you a snack hound but you even read the newspaper! Now that is unique! . I hope you have an especially wonderful day today Annie, with all kinds of special treats, extra attention, and lots of play time with your very favorite toy, Buddha the hedgehog! Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Beautiful Annie!!

Now there is a beautiful boxer girl living life to the fullest!! Get those snacks out of that jar girl!! You are so cute helping yourself to the treats!! We couldn't be more impressed to hear that you also read the newspaper. You are a very very smart girl Miss Annie. Your story has a wonderful happy ending too. We hope you have a wonderful day today and every day sweetheart. Maybe you'll get all the things you love today and celebrate being our DOTD. We wish you and your loving family all the best. Happiness to all of you always!!! Our Mom wants to tell you that Delilah has a toy named Budda too. It's a little piggy. XOXOXO all around!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

What a beautiful Boxer girl graces our screens today! And what a sweet, most fitting name for a girl as lovely as you, dear Annie! Happily, your "orphan" days are but a distant memory! Nope, no more cold and lonely nights on the "streets," wondering where your next meal might be found. Instead, it's a lifetime of nights spent curled up on the couch with your adoring humans, a bowl of cheese balls and the newspaper by your side! Bless your parents for having the compassion, and the good sense, to open up their home and their hearts to such a deserving doggie, for they are the truly luck ones! No doubt, every day you repay their kindess a zillion fold with your uncondtional love, your devotion and your joyful spirit! Annie, we're honored to have such a beautiful and most deserving pup as our extra special Saturday Dog of the Day! I wish for you all, a most wonderful day of celebration, filled with lots of extra hugs and kisses, treats and of course, playtime with Mr. Hedgie! (My girls love him too!) Congratulations sweet, sweet Annie! Here's to many, many more years of happy days with your terrific humans!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Annie, you are one gorgeous gal!! Your new family adores you and it's great you have such an awesome life. That pic with you in the cheese balls is hilarious! You go Orphan Annie!! Congrats!!

Annie!

You sure picked the right family, hon, it sounds like you are truly adored. Enjoy your day, sweetie
    ~Marie