Thread: Phoebe

Phoebe

OH Oh - look at you and that princess pose!!!!

What a beauty!!!

Congrats on being our DOTD today sweetheart ...
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Oh Phoebe, what a little cutie you are! It sounds like you are lots of fun! Congratulations on DOTD! I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Phoebe, congrats on DOTD! You surely are a lively one and what a princess too. Have a great day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Hi Phabulous Phoebe!!

We can't stop smiling at our little adorable DOTD, Miss Phoebe!! At first, we thought you were another one of our PT members baby, Possum. You look so much like her and you certainly possess her good looks. What a little character you are Phoebe. It sounds like you keep it moving at your place sweetie!! Max, Sophie, and Genny must be so happy to have you come into their lives. What we wouldn't give to see that four foot vertical leap!! Oh how cute that must be!! Congratulations to you dollface for winning the honor of DOTD today!! We think you should celebrate all day and really live it up. Shredding under Mom's supervision only we think Maybe someone could make a nice sandwich they could share with you??? No matter what fun you have, make sure Mom gives you extra kisses from us and some for Max, Sophie, and Genny too. Happiness to all of you always

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

CONGRATULATIONS PHOEBE!

"Dog" what a wonderful breed! It doesn't matter what breed you are Phoebe, you sure seem to keep your family happy and entertained Your a doll & I can see why they picked you!

Have fun with three older pack-mates Max, Sophie and Genny today!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Phoebe, you are adorable. I fell in love with you the minute I saw you this morning. Have a wonderful day today with lots of fun and kisses. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Congratulations!!

How tall are you, I wonder? You could be part Corgi or maybe even part Shiba Inu!!! Either way, you are adorable!

Bonnie & Sushi

Phoebe what a sweetie you are you have the most adorable face and I'm sure that your humans luv u loadz! Enjoy being DOTD, you deserve it!!!

Phoebe

What a beautiful baby you are I bet you are a princess
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you. Have a wonderful
    day.
    LHCamry

What a gorgeous little girl you are!! You look like a little fox, I think you are completely adorable and I am so glad I got to see your beautiful face this afternoon. Congrats sweetie on being DOTD today!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Phoebe, you certainly have the princess pose down. You are such a cute girl. I would love to see you do some of those vertical leaps! I know I wouldn't mind being greeted by such a pretty girl.

Congrats Phoebe and enjoy your special day!

What a darling girl you are pretty Phoebe!! Congrats!!

Greetings to you precious Princess Phoebe! Oh, how prettily you pose for your Dog of the Dog portrait! You are so beauuuuutiful! And quite the entertainer I hear! Yup, must be a bit of JRT in your lineage to master the 4 ft. vertical leap! I too was pondering your lineage...GSD, Corgi AND JRT and your athletic acumen confirms it, the JRT gene, that is! You are living proof precious Phoebe, that the most beautiful, joyful, loving and deserving doggies are there for the adopting, just a shelter visit away What a lucky family to have found a gem of a girl such as you to cherish and adore! I hope you and your wonderful family, including fursibs Max, Sophie and Genny are having a happy, love and treat filled day reveling in your Dog of the Day honors! Congratulations to you sweet baby girl! I wish for you and your family many, many, many more years of joyful love, laughter and companionship! Hugs, woofs and wags to you from me and mine!

Hi there, Phoebe!! Look at you, you're such a beauty!! Congrats on DOTD, sweetheart!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..