Page 148 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4898138139140141142143144145146147148149150 LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2246

Thread: movies you watched today

Damn Yankees-

I dislike musicals immensely.

I love this movie and can sing bits of all the songs.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

just been to see SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN, i have to say i really enjoyed this movie, although it is not in general my type of movie, it was quite exciting and seeing on the giant screen was really good, i won tixs, so all good, i would pay to go and see it though.7/10 from me.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

The Grey

I just rented and watched (or tried to anyway) this movie. It was awful. Boring, silly, violent, bad acting and in general, just awful. Don't waste your time or money. It is about a plane crash and the survivors dealing with unrealistic looking and acting wolves. Just awful.

SAS

I saw "Bridesmaids" was on cable, so I set it to record and watched it, as I remember everyone raving about it, and all the people saying how funny it was, and the awards people were nominated for from it. It was okay, just not hysterically funny. I do NOT understand hat all the hype was about. I did, however, of course love the puppies, but that was minor bit toward the end.
    I've Been Frosted

This morning I watched "American Graffiti" that I recorded on DVR. LOVE that movie!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

oh i gotta say i love BRIDESMAIDS but then i was in need of a good laugh, and the grey well i am glad i did not pay to go and see it, as i was thinking about it, it does not sound that great, thanks for the review.

I saw WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARE EXPECTING, which is by the makers of bridesmaids, i was not expecting excuse the pun to find this very good, but actually i really enjoyed it, bit over the top in places, but i was ok with that,even though i went for free i would have paid to see it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

well tis me again, is no-one seeing movies anymore or forgetting to post.

Went to see the preview of HOPE SPRINGS last night, really really enjoyed this movie, two awesome and great actors meryl streep and tommy lee jones,both fantastic in this movie, which is funny,sad and moving i thought, an 8/10 from me, i love tommy in this movie, never been a fan, but i sure am now, wonderful job, and steve carrell interesting to see him in a rather different role, he was awesome too, go see it, will really appeal to those in the 50's and up generation ,but also to everyone i think.
    Furangels only lent.

We saw ARGO this afternoon - about the 6 Americans from the USA Embassy in Iran who were rescued by Canadians back in 1979 - 1980.

It was really good. I knew the ending, and yet I still got uptight toward the end, wondering of they would get out of the country safely.

i was just reading in the newspaper about ARGO today, ben Affleck also produced it and he is not so popular with us kiwis read this http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10841011
    Furangels only lent.

I have been to see a few movies lately, been winning movie passes, HOPE SPRINGS, fantastic,TAKEN2 not too bad,RUBY SPARKS, loved it,HIT AND RUN also really enjoyed it,going to see the INTOUCHABLES,WORDS AND YOUR SISTERS SISTER hopefully over our long holiday weekend.
    Furangels only lent.

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    i was just reading in the newspaper about ARGO today, ben Affleck also produced it and he is not so popular with us kiwis read this http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10841011
    Thanks for that link. Very interesting.

you are welcome, yes i of course did find it rather interesting indeed.
    Furangels only lent.

At least Ben Affleck admitted he struggled with the movies' portrayal especially of the New Zealanders, but of course, he may have been one of the producers, but did not write the screenplay, and everyone knows "based on actual events" means that it is not all the truth, it is a movie after all, not meant as a documentary!

I have not seen the movie, will probably wait for it to be on cable.
    I've Been Frosted

yes that is very true karen, i think he did produce it too or co-produce it,still surely they could get their facts straight, it is amazing how films influence peoples opinions though.
    Furangels only lent.

I am thinking about watching Young Frankenstein tonight. I picked it up for $5 at target 'cause I've never seen it that cheap. Gotta love it.