Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Pictures Of My Cats/Kittens!!!

I hope Blaze feels all better soon! Kissies on his forehead from me, please!

Oh heck, give all your babies kissies from me!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

5 new redheads I totally missed about... :O .. all of them incredibly cute!!1
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Thanks again everyone. Blaze is starting to feel better. At least he's not hiding any more. He still isn't running around yet but he is eating again. I'm also still dealing with eye infection issues. Every time I think that they're all cleared up, another cat comes down with an eye infection. Right now Alani, Blaze, Colby, Finnegan, Radar, and now Reece are all on oxytetramycine eye drops. Rory & Reece were on these for a good month and now Reece has another eye infection. I've spent a fortune on eye drops and I'm not sure what to do next. I may just try giving all of my cats eye drops at the same time so I'll be sure that no one else is coming down with an eye infection. My vet suspects that it's a Chlamydia infection that the kittens brought in with them.

Oh goodness. You do have your hands full.
    It's such a good thing you get so much love in return. Your kitties are so beautiful!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I was just checking the Animal Planet kitten cam and guess who I was reminded of! Hello, KAK kitty family! I hope the eye infections clear up well with the drops! Kisses all around!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I was just checking the Animal Planet kitten cam and guess who I was reminded of! Hello, KAK kitty family! I hope the eye infections clear up well with the drops! Kisses all around!
    Thanks. I had to order 5 more bottles of eye drops. Giving 10 cats eye drops 2 times a day for 1 month is not my idea of fun. I hope that they'll all continue to cooperate even though Sky has been horrible when I give him his. I also hope that everyone will finally clear up and stay cleared up. If not I just don't know what more I can do.

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF BEAUTIFUL BABIES! It's fun to try to catch up on things........hope they all start feeling healthy and free of eye infections, limp, etc. SOON!
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Thanks again everyone.

I hope everyone's eyes are improving, and Blaze's leg is much better. Sending tons of hugs and kisses!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

I hope everyone's eyes are improving, and Blaze's leg is much better. Sending tons of hugs and kisses!
    Thanks for your concerns. They sure are. Now hopefully when they're finished with the eye drops, they'll all continue to do well. Blaze's leg is fine. He's finally starting to act more normal again. He still sleeps a lot more than usual but that may be from the antibiotic shot that lasts 2 weeks. He's been spending most of his time alone in the cat room sleeping. Tonight I found him out in the living room in one of his usual hang outs. He's also been sitting in the hallway. It's nice to see him out with the others again. I think that he may have gotten into a cat fight with one of the other cats. He's always bugging Ziggy so maybe she even bit him in the leg. I just want my goofy, outgoing , Blaze back.

I'm just checking back for an update on the kitties at KAK's house -- how's everyone doing? I hope the health concerns are behind you. Hugs, kisses, scritchies and lovies all around

What a bunch f gorgeous, well-loved babies! I LOVE Radar's markings, he looks so soft!

I'm just checking back for an update on the kitties at KAK's house -- how's everyone doing? I hope the health concerns are behind you. Hugs, kisses, scritchies and lovies all around
    Thanks Elyse. Everyone was doing great up until Wed. night. This is when I noticed that one of Blaze's eyes was red and he's now squinting. Then last night I noticed that one of Colby's eyes was a bit red and teary. He was also using his paw to rub it because it may be itchy. I e-mailed my vet and I'll be bringing in Blaze so she can do a test on him to hopefully figure out what's causing this. I've already spent a small fortune on eye drops and I just treated everyone for one month. I'm so frustrated right now.

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    What a bunch f gorgeous, well-loved babies! I LOVE Radar's markings, he looks so soft!
    Thanks Cathy. Yes, Radar's fur is as soft as a rabbit.