Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cocoa !!

Cocoa !!

You are some of a kind , Cocoa ! I LOVE all that white furr under your chin : is inviting for a long chin scratchie !!! You really have that exotic look in your eyes ; no need to know your breed , you are a sweet gorgeous cat , and this is what counts !!

ps. can I have a "nuzzle " please ?

Cocoa you look to me like the Sean Connery of the cats: cool and a little macho but everyone has the feeling there must be another person inside! You're gorgeous. Enjoy your day with nuzzles purring and treats!

Cocoa, you are a really handsome cat and a sweet one. I can immagine how everyone waits for your nuzzles
    Have a great day today as the Most Important Cat of the Day and have a long, long and happy life

Hello Cocoa! You look like a Siamese crossed with Norwegian Forest Cat, or Cutie Cat with Super Doopy Spunky Cat. Whatever, you are lovely. Have a great COTD!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Cocoa, You are one handsome dude!!!!. I can't imagine what breed your parents were but their breeding produced a fine looking boy. You are not only blessed with good looks but a loving family. Coongratulations to you Cocoa - enjoy your day!

Wowee what an exotic looking guy you are!! So handsome Enjoy COTD

With <3 from the gang.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Awww, Cocoa, your picture is just adorable! I am glad that you and Bo got to stay together and have lots of fun together! Your owner is right, those blue eyes are amazing. My cat nuzzles a lot too. Sometimes it kind of hurts, because she only does it so I can pet her. It must be fun to have an owner so loving and fun to be with. Best wishes on the rest of your happy life! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

One Handsome Cocoa!!!

What a purrrrfect Cat of the Day you are, Cocoa! No wonder your human fell in love with your eyes...WOW! Your face is just magnificent, and we are so glad we got to meet you! We wish you extra nuzzles today for sure! We wish you and Bo a very Happy Life!

Noserubs (I think those must be nuzzles), snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

What a purrfecct way to start the morning, with COCOA! Yummy, soooo beautiful, your eyes are awesome, and your coat, well, your coat is just so lovely. I, too, want a nuzzle from you! May your day as our very best COTD be everything you could hope for, and may you share all your rewards with your brother!

Cocoa, beautiful Cocoa, you look so rugged and handsome and just totally lovable!! I pray you and your brother live another 11 years, as happiness and love can take you a long way, sweetheart. I'm just dying for one of those head nuzzles - your furparent sure is lucky!! Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!!

Good Morning Cocoa, what a pleasure it is to meet a beautiful, handsome boy like you this morning. That photo of you is magnificent, I love your coloring and your eyes are beautiful.
    I wouldn't mind a bit if you would give me a nuzzle, lol
    Congratulations, dear, handsome Cocoa Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

COCOA THE COSMIC

Cocoa what a Cosmic , Colossal , Charismatic Cat you are. You have a beautiful face , ans a kind gentle heart. I would be honored to share a nuzzle or two with you anytime,Cocoa COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

ohhh - kitty nuzzles - I just adore kitty nuzzles.

Congratulations on your special day.

Cocoa, I think every adjective has already been taken to describe your stunning face! I keep going back for another look, and each time I do, I see another captivating feature! Awesome is the word your human uses to describe you and I couldn't agree more! You are spectacular! Headbonkers and lots of love to you Cocoa! Today we honor you as our most beautiful, loyal, loving Cat of the Day! I wish for you many more years of life, love and happiness with brother Bo and your proud, adoring human!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It takes a very special human to deserve and receive nuzzles from their cats. Cocoa you are just magnificent and I would love to meet you in person.

Please enjoy your special day in your honor as our beloved Cat of the Day!