Thread: Two different Sadies!! For Sadie #2, MONDAY

Two different Sadies!! For Sadie #2, MONDAY

What a sweet sweet girl you are Sadie! You have the most beautiful face - with those expressive sweet eyes. You look soooo cute in your antlers pretty girl! Congrats for being Our Awesome Dog of the Day!!

Good Morning, sweet Sadie! Awww, how precious you look all decked out in your holiday antlers! And those eyes...well, I can see why your Mommy finds it hard to deny you anything! And I'll bet your family loves finding those little treasures you leave hidden around the house! Nothing like finding a slobbery, half chewed rawhide tucked behind a pillow to put a smile on a furmom's face! You're simply the prettiest, sweetest, most lovable and deserving Dog of the Day and we're so happy to have you as our very special honoree! Congratulations to you and your proud and adoring humans, sweet Sadie! I wish you and your family a very happy holiday and many, many more happy, healthy, love filled years together! Hugs and happy tail wags from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pretty Sadie/ Monday DOTD
    Look at those beautiful eyes. What a sweetheart. That was
    super patient of you to wear the antlers for your picture today.
    They make you look so cute. Happy congratulations on being
    chosen for honors this Monday Sadie, as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I'm sending gentle kisses for your sweet furry little head.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sadie, all I could think of when I saw your sweet picture was "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww".

You are ever so beautiful and sweet. I hope you have a very special day. I too would like to give you a kiss on that soft nose. : - )

Hi Sadie!!

Wow Sadie! Those antlers look so natural. They blend right into your coat. And it is a beautiful coat we might add. We are going with the awwwwwwww's. You are so kissable, huggable, and lovable. We can tell you are a very good girl Miss Sadie! Congratulations beautiful-have a wonderful night and don't ever forget what we always say, love your life like we do!!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny and a little Chilly Florida

Now I know why they say a picture is worth a thousand words! Sadie, how fetching you look with your antlers! What a good sport you are! Ah ha! But your eyes say it all! What a face!! I bestow hundreds of kisses on you, sweet Sadie, our hider of surprises, snow loving, clever, gorgeous DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!