Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Am Yollie Hear Me Roar..added more.pictures.in reply below..

I Am Yollie Hear Me Roar..added more.pictures.in reply below..

Mommie says I am bossy , see me ...my mouth is almost as big as I am..I run like a wirlwind all over , jumpup and over and if I cant I jump into it.., and fly off the sofa like a winged dog..

Purple is for the princess...ME ME ME..(yes im spoiled..sigh..)

I also know how to get on the sofa where they sleep and get them up , the best way is to bite that thing sticking up off their face..WOW...they jump..

This is my cutsie look, it gets me picked up all the time or the flashy box, I like that to..lots of action around me..

This is my brother, can you belive this he cant see me...I am littler than I thought..wow.( he does let me cuddle by him now.. )

I'LL BE BACK..hee hee
    Last edited by poofy; 11-19-2005 at 12:51 PM. Reason: add pic in reply below

awwww
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Oh Yollie you are just a hoot! I do believe I can see right down to your tonsils! LOL! You look so much like a toy poodle I had so many years ago. His name was Pumpkin and he was a darker apricot as a puppy but faded out to the color that you are right now. My Bella also, though she is now all white, had an apricot tinge to her ears as a puppy which also disappeared. How old is Yollie and how long have you had him/her? (Sorry to ask so many questions. ) Both of your dogs are just precious.

Aww, so cute!!

AAAWWWWW....you don't post enough of pictures. Those are sooo adorable. Just look at that face. I think Yollie & Fritz should hook up.

What an adorable face

My Yollie, what a big mouth you have! I thought you were a lion! You are just too adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Awww!! The first picture is hilarious!!!! She is sooo pretty, and SammyJ is a very handsome boy too

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    Oh Yollie you are just a hoot! I do believe I can see right down to your tonsils! LOL! You look so much like a toy poodle I had so many years ago. His name was Pumpkin and he was a darker apricot as a puppy but faded out to the color that you are right now. My Bella also, though she is now all white, had an apricot tinge to her ears as a puppy which also disappeared. How old is Yollie and how long have you had him/her? (Sorry to ask so many questions. ) Both of your dogs are just precious.
    I saw your bella shes adorabe..

Oh you know how we are , LOVE TO TALK ABOUT OUT FURBABIES..ASK AWAY..LOL..Yollie is 2 and 1/2 mos old..I got her just before she was 8 weeks old..she is ToyPoodle/Bichon..she seems more poodle..lol..she is a handfull...I just love her to pieces..lol..I told my daughter in VA I need to give the furkids baths, I have been sick and they really need it..I am well now and hopefully will get to it soon..

Oh my Yollie, what a big mouth you have. You really are so cute, sweetie. I knew you would win that handsome brother of yours over. How could he resist. But you have to share some camera time with him, too, okay?

LOL..........How cute is that!!!! She is going to swallow her whole head, if she keeps that up......What a sweet little thing!!!!

Tyson I miss you
    You will always be in my heart

wow, he is so cute

more pictures..lol.after bath

lol..THANKS..Yollie had her bath, and then I blew a breaker..sigh..have to wait till my brother gets home and then will heat up the water for SammyJ and take pictures of for his thread..lol..she is really a fluff ball..problems, problems..cant clear my sd card so have to wait for the battery to charge on the other camer and will take a fluff picture..lol..she just fluffs up like a POOFY..lol..lol..
    OK GOT a couple..lol..
    You wont belive what she did to me!!!! Water,shampoo, blow dry comb..I feel like I been run over..Whew!

We are not amused!!!

Just leave me n my dolly alone!!!

aww yollie what a face you have!!! Where is sammy J?
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Omg what a cutie! love her! Can she be shipped to Minnesota? Please? l

great pics!
    Sara[human] Maggie[lab/gsd]Autumn[chow/x] Boo Boo[mutt] Mittens[domestic long hair] CP[Domestic short hair] Cisco [Quarter Horse] Austin[Quarter Horse/Paint] and the ducks...