Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

Freckles, saw your post, and I fixed it, sorry about that!

Folks, will not be updating the sites today, life is conspiring to keep me from sufficient computer time.

I am so sorry. I need to reconfigure my life a bit and get things under better control.

All animals are well, there are new guinea keets from North Carolina here now, and we have had hard frost two nights in a row, and a third coming - so seasons are changing here already!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up!

Last three morning we have had hard frost, how about you?
    I've Been Frosted

3. Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Okay, overdue promised pictures from last Friday -

All my ceramics and other supplies are in that black chest. All four kittens are there with their Papa Mulligan , Marigold is down in front of the box.
    Pretty kitties!

Today's special Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up!

Thanks, Vette - the kittens are ready for their new homes, so will be likely leaving this weekend. They are all adorable, and purr so loud the whole kitten vibrates!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Pet, Dog and Cat of the Day are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet are up at last!

Busy day, and good news - Mr. Bean was spotted today, and is alive and well. A friend is going to try to get him, just one town away from us. (Kermit is in Northern Vermont, heading back, but our friend has met Mr. Bean and going to try to get him before darkness falls.
    I've Been Frosted

What wonderful news about Mr. Bean!!!

All our hopes and loving good wishes and warm energies that he is back HOME very soon!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Today's Dog, Cat and Pet are up at last!

Busy day, and good news - Mr. Bean was spotted today, and is alive and well. A friend is going to try to get him, just one town away from us. (Kermit is in Northern Vermont, heading back, but our friend has met Mr. Bean and going to try to get him before darkness falls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Please encourage folks to nominate their special friends, we need new nominations. I am dealing with a hard drive issue, so will be offline for a bit this afternoon. (Driving it to Cambridge, wish me luck.)

Here sorry for being annoying im too interested and have spent way to much time to get in contact with u karen. i saw a post u made back in 2006 and saw u were still active and i have way to many questions! heres a post a saw

Miss Z's AvatarMiss Z Miss Z is offline ad iudicium Join Date Sep 2005 Location At university in Hertfordshire, UK Posts 4,944 Keep an eye on her, I don't think wax is digested that easily. As long as she's not eaten too much then it'll probably just pass out her system, but if she does show any sign of discomfort get her to a vet immediately. There is a possibility that it could cause a blockage in her digestive system if she's eaten a lot, but it's unlikely if she only ate a bit. I hope she's OK, I would feel terrible if something like that happened to my rattie Tia. Please keep us updated on how she is doing. BTW, there is a ppet general and pet health sub forum which would have been better to post this in ​ Zimbabwe 07/13 Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

it was a post regarding rats eating candle wax im just wondering how u even got here or started this website?
    I also have another question asking where paul went because he has not been active since 2015.

sorry its really random im just interested because u made this post the year i was born!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Today's special Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up!

Thanks, Vette - the kittens are ready for their new homes, so will be likely leaving this weekend. They are all adorable, and purr so loud the whole kitten vibrates!
    Thats the best thing about kitties in my opinion. even if you cant hear them purr you surely will feel them doing so
    hope they enjoy exploring their new homes soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Overt View Post
    Here sorry for being annoying im too interested and have spent way to much time to get in contact with u karen. i saw a post u made back in 2006 and saw u were still active and i have way to many questions! heres a post a saw

it was a post regarding rats eating candle wax im just wondering how u even got here or started this website?
    I also have another question asking where paul went because he has not been active since 2015.

sorry its really random im just interested because u made this post the year i was born!
    This website is one my husband Paul and I started - Pet of the Day, back on September 1, 1997.

The forum was added in 2000 because people wanted to chat about the pets, dogs and cats featured on the homepage and grew from there to be what you see now.

Paul died suddenly on May 4, 2015. I miss him every day.
    I've Been Frosted

I will not be updating the pets today, but will have them up early tomorrow, I promise! Farmer's Market time - just a few more Fridays left in the season.
    I've Been Frosted

What's the latest with Mr. Bean? Is he back home now?

Hopes and prayers and good wishes and warm energies that all is well!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    What's the latest with Mr. Bean? Is he back home now?

Hopes and prayers and good wishes and warm energies that all is well!

He was spotted at the Jamaica VT state park, so we asked a person we know, Court, to go get him, as Kermit was running an errand in Northern Vermont, and I was working at the Post Office. I have not heard from him since them so do not know what Court found or saw. We have decided if he catches him, to give him to Court, as he is with someone who has female goats.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet are up, as are blue skies and autumn beauty! Pictures later, I promise!
    I've Been Frosted

Just got the word - Mr. Bean has been captured, safe and sound. He will now be living with our friend Court, whose place includes some lady goats. As Mr. Bean went missing a week before his weathering appointment, this will be a better place for him. He never really bonded with Boo, his intended friend, so hopefully he will be happier there.
    I've Been Frosted