Thread: Life without Twinkies?

Hybrid View

Congratulations to the execs at Hostess.

They get to reap the monetary rewards from the liquidation of the company that they purposefully made non-viable, (spending no money on advertising or product development for a decade) and get bonuses while they finish their job.

Of course, it's all proper, after all, they're just getting their slice of the pie....
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Congratulations to the execs at Hostess.

They get to reap the monetary rewards from the liquidation of the company that they purposefully made non-viable, (spending no money on advertising or product development for a decade) and get bonuses while they finish their job.

Of course, it's all proper, after all, they're just getting their slice of the pie....
    A Hostess pie, no doubt!!! A lot of now unemployed former Hostess workers would probably like to tell these execs, just where to shove those Twinkies, too!

oops - sorry!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

maybe i am wrong.....

.....but isnt krogers in the bidding to buy them out?

Thanks to PCB!

The supply is running out in NZ too
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️