Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minik

Minik

you are a very beautiful cat! and what a good mommy! your babies are so adorable.
    congratulations on being cotd!

Minik, what a precious kitty you are.

So regal looking, and such a good mummy too! You look like an absolute treasure, and I am sure you bring loads of joy to your forever family!

Congrats on being our beautiful COTD!

Ally sends Kitten Kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

What a gorgeous cotd!! I'm also lovin' that little orange kitten
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Yes, a beautiful cat. The kitten we can see is beautiful, too. You should have your laps full of great kitties. Good luck.

Happy Mother's Day to you Minik! You are certainly a gorgeous mommy and I loved meeting you today. (Love that little orangie baby of yours too! ) Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

happy mothers day to you, minik!!! and what a wonderful mother you must be. your two remaining kitties are just beautiful.....i have one of each of the kitties you have....although mine are grown now....congrats to the cotd!!!1

What a purrrrrfect picture around mother's day...they are both so sweet and innocent looking. I love it

Happy Mother's Day, Minik! You and your babies are beautiful. I love that pose you're in. Your human is good with a camera.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Good Morning Mama Minik! What a stunning picture of you and your precious babies! It looks more like a fine work of art by one of the old masters than a photograph! Must be that glorious motherly glow you wear! You must be so very proud of the beautiful babies you've raised! Minik, you exemplify all that is special about Mom's and Mother's Day!! Congratulaitons to you beautiful Minik and family, our most exquisite Mother's Day Cats of the Day! I wish you and your beautiful kittens much joy and happiness on this your well earned day of honor! Long and happy life to you and your babies, beautiful Minik

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lovelly Minik...Regal for sure

You are indeed quite a lovely lady, and what a purrrfect picture for Mother's Day Cat of the Day! Bless you, sweet Minik! We hope your day is filled with love!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Blog Entries

Queen Minik

mew, mew, purrrrrr Queen Minik,

Your babies are so delightful. I address you in the proper feline form -- as you are the Mother cat. Mother cats are known as "Queen". Beautiful mother = beautiful kittens.

Kitttens can be a pawfull for mothers...I know this firstpaw since my sweet 5 babies taught me exactly what the Queen must do to bring up the kittens!

Catgrats on being COTD -- and Happy Mother's Day to you, mew, purrrrr, mew.

A picture of me, Sasha, The Queen (mother of 5) with my beautiful babies is attached for you to enjoy.

Thanks so much for making sure your kittens who still live with you are in the photo.

Every mother can learn from a Queen Cat mother -- we are the finest example of motherhood.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Happy Mother's Day, Minik.

My very first cat, Sugar, was an Angora as well. Seeing you misted my eyes somewhat. You are a true beauty.

I just loved seeing your babies today. Congratulations!

What an absolutely stunning girl you are Ms. Minik! Your milky white fur and those amazing eyes are just beautiful! You look like a verrry good mommy watching over your little kittens. Yeah Marvelous Minik!

Awww, sweet Minik, you are such a beautiful MEOW-mie Cat, and your babies are just adorable!!!! I love your photo, all pure white like an angel, watching over your precious baby angels!!!

It was so wonderful to meet you today, especially for MOTHER's DAY!!! Hope you're having a great Ma-ma's Day, Minik! Love to you and your babies FUR-ever!!!

Minik
    What a beautiful girl you are. We are celebrating Mother's Day here in the US today. Your picture with your sweet babies couldn't be more fitting. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweet one.