Thanks, Tracey. i'm really glad Sparkler is starting to act a little more like her "regular" self, too.

I only have two rooms (living room and bedroom) plus the small bathroom, and each has windows that will be replaced and will require workers inside the room as the window is done.

Also, according to my lease I am allowed to have only two pets. I have five cats plus the two fosters, so I could possibly keep two here and move them from room to room as needed, but the other five will have to be somewhere else. I will probably board them at a pet-boarding facility across town for the day.

I'm thinking of keeping Sparkler and Poppaea here.. I think being stuffed in carriers and then moved in the car across town and then put in a place full of the smells of lots of other animals and the sounds of dogs barking would be more frightening for them than just being moved from room to room, possibly in carriers, while the strange people and the loud noises are in the apartment. At least they'd be home and could get back to their usual territory once the workers are gone.